BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Tiffany N.
Really good setting powder if i don't have any of the cody setting powder then i grab this one or vise vera. I love them both i love how finely the powders are it goes on so smothly and i don't notice any cakeness from using this powder
Elizabeth B.
Toledo, OH
This is a great product if you would rather not pay the high price for MakeUpForever's HD Setting Powder. It works the same for 1/4 of the cost. I use it over my make up to set it and leave my skin looking fresh. When applied gently it works perfectly. However, be careful not to go overboard as it will leave you looking incredibly white.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
This is a really great setting powder. If you can't afford high end I would get this. It leaves a matte finish no shimmer at all. It leaves your skin feeling so silky I will never be without any of this setting powder. Highly recommend this.
Jenny N.
I like this product. I apply this after I'm finished applying my makeup to give me a matte look. With this product, you have to be careful. If you have too much on the brush, you can look ghostly. For the price, you get a pretty good amount of product. Works okay for oily skin, but can make your pores appear larger after several hours.
Judy M.
Fresno, CA
First off can we give it up to e.l.f for making good products at a very affordable price! I love this powder it has many uses in my daily make up i use it as a setting powder as a lipstick matte powder and a primer powder love love love!
Lexi R.
Normal, IL
Pros: super matte (it lasts a long time too!), silky feel, very fine
Cons: flashback, white-cast

I really wanted to like this powder. It's silky feel is enticing and it smooths over the skin beautifully. It looks air-brushed and natural, but unfortunately, it has flashback. It's not the powder to wear if you're taking pictures at night.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I use this powder to bake under my eyes. It contains .28 ounces and only costs $6. You can also use this powder to set your foundation or concealer. It is also useful to clean up your contour. However, it does leave a slight white cast on the skin.
Maexiry A.
Santa Ana, CA
Really wanted to like this powder but sadly it doesn't work well for me. The few times I've tried baking with it, it dries out my skin too much and makes my makeup look overly dry and flaky. I keep it around for dusting over my makeup sometimes to matte it down.
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
This product worked great! I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Don't be skeptical, I know I was, but take my word when i say I how much I love it. Smells awesome, does it's job well and fulfilled my needs and wants in the areas I was looking for it to work.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
It's a decent product for the price $3 does the job just right but if you use this to bake your makeup you will look like a ghost in pictures or under light. Be careful when opening the powder goes everywhere very messy
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.