BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
member-d4a30
I really like how this makes things stay in place and not clump after a night out. It does make me a little lighter than I thought, however it is my go to brand.
ariana c.
Let's just say I bought this first before the matifying powder, and this gives you like a white powdery ghost like face. It has really nice packaging though! I wish the matifying powder came in this packaging! Maybe they have different shades?
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
This is a really great setting powder. If you can't afford high end I would get this. It leaves a matte finish no shimmer at all. It leaves your skin feeling so silky I will never be without any of this setting powder. Highly recommend this.
Zhiaira C.
It's a good powder for light complexions. I have a darker skin tone so it gave a little bit of flash back. Besides that it did its job and was very easy to apply. I wouldn't buy again just because of my complexion.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I use this powder to bake under my eyes. It contains .28 ounces and only costs $6. You can also use this powder to set your foundation or concealer. It is also useful to clean up your contour. However, it does leave a slight white cast on the skin.
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
This translucent is HORRIBLE! First of all it smells horrible. The powder it's self is too loose. It is so messy and it's just not a good product. I wouldn't recommend this product. I know it is cheap, but it is a horrible quality product. You really do get what you pay for with this powder.
Judy M.
Fresno, CA
First off can we give it up to e.l.f for making good products at a very affordable price! I love this powder it has many uses in my daily make up i use it as a setting powder as a lipstick matte powder and a primer powder love love love!
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
It's a decent product for the price $3 does the job just right but if you use this to bake your makeup you will look like a ghost in pictures or under light. Be careful when opening the powder goes everywhere very messy
Maexiry A.
Santa Ana, CA
Really wanted to like this powder but sadly it doesn't work well for me. The few times I've tried baking with it, it dries out my skin too much and makes my makeup look overly dry and flaky. I keep it around for dusting over my makeup sometimes to matte it down.
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
I have just recently purchased this setting powder for the first time and I'm in love with it! I have dry combo skin so most powders make me look cakey but the elf setting powder is so fine and makes my skin look flawless while getting rid of any oil. I never thought I'd find such an amazing setting powder at such an affordable price.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.