BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Hannah G.
San Diego, CA
This translucent mattifying powder is perfect for setting foundation and getting rid of unwanted shine. It's a very fine powder, so it looks natural on the skin and has a slight blurring effect. My only complaint is that I run out of it too quickly! I have recommended it to several people.
Tanya M.
Leesburg , FL
It's a very finely milled powder that sets the under eyes quite nicely. I'm pretty oily and it keeps me shine free for a good part of my day. The only real problem is the flash back when you take a photo with flash or high lighting. So be careful!
Laloria M.
Red Oak, TX
I purchased this item from E.L.F.'s website. I have dark skin and was concerned of a possible white cast on my face. I dusted it lightly to set my make up. It also worked well for me as a highlight on my eyelid. I used along with the tinted E.L.F. moisturizer and E.L.F. eye shadow primer. You must keep the applicator pad in the container to avoid a mess when you open it. I will definitely buy this, again.
Valerie E.
Great if you bake everyday. Its cheap and since you waste a lot of product when baking, it works out well. Gives a nice finishing touch wherever you put. Smooths everything and makes it last longer! It is pretty translucent and i would recommend.
Rose Of Sharon S.
Hollister, CA
Amazing! I was tempted to try this out because of the HD under eye powder (amazing as well!). So happy that I tried it! The powder is so fine that it's invisible! Apply foundation, apply HD powder, you're ready to go! I have the "clear" and "corrective yellow", both have great uses and make your makeup look nearly invisible...Need I say "Woot!"
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
I'm actually a fan of this translucent powder . It's so cheap but actually does it's job .. it's does turn your face to a matte finish . It's good honestly for any skin ! The only thing is it can leave a little white cast on your pictures sometimes .
Namrata P.
Elgin
I use this powder very sparingly everyday to set my makeup before setting spray. I usually apply with my kabuki brush. If I'm going out, I will use the puff to pat the powder in my t-zone to help prevent oil. This product is very, very messy however so thankfully it's cheap because a lot of it ends up in my makeup counter. Little goes a long way
Katie S.
Marietta, OH
I'm really pale, so I don't know how well this stuff would work for darker skin tones, but I seriously love it. It's such a great price and great quality. I feel like my face is so oil throughout the day, but this keeps my makeup looking flawless!
Beth H.
Rome, GA
This product has literally saved my face. From graduations to outside weddings in the middle of August this product has successfully saved my foundation time after time again . It locks and seals my foundation , giving my makeup he extra boost it needs to stay on for HOURS without blemishes, fine lines or streaking. The only this I would change is the bulky packaging. It's not very convent for traveling .
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
I love this powder. I felt that it really added a glow to my skin. It was easy to apply, with a proper brush, and it kept my make up in place all day. I really adored this product and it was a fantastic price. I couldn't expect anything else from E.L.F.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.