BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
This is a great setting powder! helps makeup stay all day with just a little bit. However the packaging is not my favorite, I am not a fan of any loose powders and this is no exemption. But for such a big thing for only 6 bucks (sometimes less if you catch a sale) its totally worth it.
Elizabeth B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Another great product from elf!! I've used this product to help bake in my concealer! Make sure to go on with a light hand on your brush because it picks up a lot! Definitely love the formula they use! I'm not a huge fan of the loose packed powder which is why I gave a 4/5!
Micky W.
Aurora, CO
OMG I love elf products already but this one is a must have in your makeup collection. It gets rid of shine but at the same time gives your skin a healthy looking glow. I only use this under my eyes but it makes your face so smooth and soft!
Sarah B.
Apo, AP
The photo finish with this powder is amazing! I always get the most compliments when I have this powder on. It keeps my makeup in place all day, and gives my complexion a nice glowing appearance. There is no sun protection, but I recommend this product to all of my friends!
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
this powder leaves my skin too dry and it is so messy. The container is a pain to keep clean and there is powder everywhere- horrible fall out. I will not recommend this product to anyone. Not worth the price even though it is really inexpensive.
Jocelyn M.
works okay but im not sure if its living up to the hype. i use it to bake and i leave it on for about 10 minutes but i feel like it doesn't stay bright for a long time about 5-6 hours before i have to reapply highlighter under my eyes again
jennifer L.
Independence, MO
I have been on the hunt for a lightweight setting powder, and this fits the bill! It is true that a little goes a long way, but I love that because I don't feel like I'll be running out quickly. The price is also very good. I like to use it over liquid foundation or just my moisturizer if I'm doing a natural look. Definitely would recommend.
Christine W.
I've heard a lot of people say that this wasn't right for them but for me this is an essential. I use it as an all over setting powder. I have combination skin that hangs on the dry side in the fall/winter months. This leaves your skin with a nice glow.
Destiny T.
warren arkansas
Okay so I'm a sucker for anything that is cruelty free. If you choose not to harm animals in the process of things I'mI'm feel like that is just amazing. So that's why I love the E.L.F. Line and I love this particular product because I have oily skin and it just like soaks up the oils and gives my skin a nice finish. It's really helps a lot.
Anita S.
Philomath, OR
I use this product any time I put makeup on. Even if it's just a quick powder and mascara day. It doesn't cake up over my foundations or concealers and it gives the skin a fresh airbrushed feel. I love this product and the price is amazing!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.