BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Micky W.
Aurora, CO
OMG I love elf products already but this one is a must have in your makeup collection. It gets rid of shine but at the same time gives your skin a healthy looking glow. I only use this under my eyes but it makes your face so smooth and soft!
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
Hi! If you are looking for an option cheap and with a very good quality in a high definition powder, you must try the ELF one. It is obe of my MUST when i have a party or an important event. Beautiful package and very goog finish! 100% recommended!
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
All ELF products are pretty decently priced. So decently priced, that you wonder if it's even worth it to get the product because it must be cheaply made, right? Well, you'd be wrong about this product. Although the packaging is sucky, the powder is the greatest powder I've ever used. I don't get oily from it and it stays put all day. Love it!
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
If you are looking for a inexpensive powder to set your makeup this is it I use this to set my high light and it's great I am a Carmel skin color tone and it doesn't leave a flash back it's a flash it's a fine milled white powder great product
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
This is a great setting powder! helps makeup stay all day with just a little bit. However the packaging is not my favorite, I am not a fan of any loose powders and this is no exemption. But for such a big thing for only 6 bucks (sometimes less if you catch a sale) its totally worth it.
Kylee S.
Fridley, MN
People rave about this powder but I'm not in love with it. The packaging is hard to close making a powdery mess everywhere. Also my shine still peaks through this powder. It does set makeup well, so it does its job. It's just not my favorite.
Karisha L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Elf can be hit and miss, but this product is a definite HIT. It can be compared to makeup foreverrr powder and some other but for only $6. And the is other colors than translucent for the more olive skin toned lady's. I had a problem with most pressed powders casting a white shadow, but not with this one and a little certainly goes a long way.
Jennifer C.
I bought this to try to see whats the fuss about a high definition powder.
It's good that it is cheap and affordable for starters and who is on a budget.
I saw couple reviews on youtube about this product and it didn't seem much of a difference with or without the powder.
For me, it just didn't settled in to my skin and made my face kinda cakey and leaves this white boke looking like finish.
Jessica M.
Lehighton, PA
Having tried higher end brands of HD powder, I have to say this really impressed me. The powder is very fine milled and it gives whatever foundation I'm wearing that flawless airbrushed look. It sets my makeup and keeps it looking fresh for up to twelve hours. I also love that this does not give my face a white cast as some HD products do.
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
Sets my makeup well, no white residue that makes you look funny, but now that I am at the end I seem to keep finding slightly larger bits of powder that stick out on my face. It is better to use a powder brush than that flat little puff that they give you.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.