BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Dana H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Sheer more...
I am absolutely in love with the setting powder, especially when you realize the price is less than $10. You do kind of have to build up the product where ever you want to use it, however it does it’s job and it does it really nicely . Would absolutely 100% purchase again.
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
I love ELF products and I live this hd setting powder! It really smooths the lines and pores without caking the makeup. I have tried other brands that had a cheaper setting powder and didn't care for them. This is where it's at... your search stops here. I dont typically like to spend this much on one item but it is one of my favorite makeup items!
Abby H.
Ekron, KY
I needed a high definition powder to keep my makeup from going all over the place. And while I can say I like the packaging, I don't like the product. I feel like it did nothing, by the end of the day my makeup was everywhere. And when I put it on it made me look white!
Heather H.
Lexington, KY
I really like this powder as I have oily skin and it helps my makeup stay all day. A little goes a long way! The first few times I ended up having to buff away most of the product to ensure that I did not walk out of the house looking like Casper. It helps my makeup stay all day as well as reduce the shine that comes along with having oily skin.
Jordan O.
Helena, MT
This stuff rocks for the price you pay! It's great for setting foundation and concealer. The loose powder applies wonderfully with a Beauty Blender or the Powderpuff that it comes with. It's also great for oily skin and touchups later in the day.
Kymyra B.
San Antonio, TX
This powder is a lifesaver. I use it to set my concealer and to keep my mascara from drying into the creases of my eyes and it did wonderfully. My only issue was that it left my face looking ashen after I dusted the powder off, which was easily fixed with the oiliness of my face. It's cheap and does an otherwise perfect job, so I suggest you invest in it.
Hannah G.
San Diego, CA
This translucent mattifying powder is perfect for setting foundation and getting rid of unwanted shine. It's a very fine powder, so it looks natural on the skin and has a slight blurring effect. My only complaint is that I run out of it too quickly! I have recommended it to several people.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
Great stuff! As long as you use it lightly if your like me with dry under eyes. The powder is white with a bit of glitter but when you put it on you don't see the glitter. It does have flash back in fotos so make sure you wear it on a makeup no makeup day.
Brittany L.
I love this! I believe it is great for the price. It keeps everything in place. I prefer a more matte look so I put a little more on. It can be either matte or natural depending on how much you layer it. I but this over and over again. Only down side, the plastic filter thing that keeps all the powder from falling out kind of doesn't allow a lot to come out. Normally I try to pull it out.
Danielle P.
Memphis , TN
Review for: Sheer more...
I love pretty much all elf products that I have tried and this was no different. I use it to set my highlighting concealer and it helps keep it in place the whole day. This is not a powder I would suggest to “bake” with as it can give you a white cast in your flash photos. Simply brush it on and I will still go over it with my regular finishing powder.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.