BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Sujena B.
This is my favorite setting powder, and it's only $6. I've repurchased this over 3 times because it is the only setting powder, drugstore or high end, that actually sets my concealer beautifully and it doesn't crease all day. There's also no flashback in pictures.
Emily S.
Coral Gables, FL
You're not going to get a better product for the price. This powder is amazing at setting makeup and makes even flimsy foundation stay all day. The good news is also that it's so easy to find everywhere and there are so many places to buy it online as well
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Personally I think this $6 powder gives more expensive brands a run for their money. It's light weight, never cakes, and blends out perfectly. I don't love the little applicator puff thing that comes with it, but I apply it with a fluffy brush anyway.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Sheer more...
I am rating this low solely based off my own experience, although I do think this could be a great product for some, with my oily skin and larger pores this was not good for me at all. You could see this over my makeup, it almost brightened up any facial hair I had even though I have almost none, and it never felt really set to my face always felt very powdery
Heather H.
Lexington, KY
I really like this powder as I have oily skin and it helps my makeup stay all day. A little goes a long way! The first few times I ended up having to buff away most of the product to ensure that I did not walk out of the house looking like Casper. It helps my makeup stay all day as well as reduce the shine that comes along with having oily skin.
Jennilee P.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Not really my favorite. It doesn't work as well as others I've seen reviews on and it just doesn't last on my skin. Not super pigmented at all in my opinion. I'd say it works for any kind of skin- oily, combination, dry. I won't buy it again- already bought twice!
xochitl A.
Mebane , NC
Este polvo deja un acabado perfecto no acartona me encanta porque es muy suave se difumina excelente y me gusta por que hasta el precio es accesible solo $6 tiene su propio aplicador y es una maravilla para el horneado

This powder leaves a perfect finish does not tarnish I love it because it is very soft diffuses excellent and I like why even the price is affordable only $ 6 has its own applicator and is a wonder for baking
Sona T.
I've used this every day for the past 2 years and I freaking love it! It goes on beautifully! It never makes anything crease and the sifter makes sure not too much product comes out. It stays on all days without fading at all. I highly recommend.
Jennifer M.
Brandon, Fl
I've used this powder in the past and have really liked it. It has a nice smooth effect on the skin. I like using this with the makeup brush instead of the powder puff it comes with. It is great for the price and would highly recommend for anyone.
Katie S.
Marietta, OH
I'm really pale, so I don't know how well this stuff would work for darker skin tones, but I seriously love it. It's such a great price and great quality. I feel like my face is so oil throughout the day, but this keeps my makeup looking flawless!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.