BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Maria R.
West Lakeland, MN
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this powder, it is my go-to! I use it every day and love the way my skin looks. It is lightweight and easy to use. I don't need a lot. My skin looks smooth and has more of a matte finish. I do use a powder brush to apply the powder as opposed what came with it. Definitely worth trying.
Amanda W.
Columbus, MS
I recently purchased this product because it is comparable to the Make Up For Ever HD powder. I am so glad I bought it too! It's super fine and adds a nice airbrushed look to my foundation, blush, and concealer. I think this product is really great for absorbing excess oil and airbrushing flaws. Apply with a light hand using a big, fluffy powder brush.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
I LOVE this stuff. I have very oily skin and I apply this over top my whole face once I'm finished with my makeup to mattify my face and soak up some oil. I think it gives a flawless, "high definition" finish to my makeup. But you can't be heavy handed with this at all, like most powdered makeup products, because it can make you look slightly ghostly.
Janet M.
Henderson, NV
If you don't have this...GO GET IT. I love everything ELF, but this product takes the cake. This makes your makeup look flawless when you set it! The only downside (as with most HD powders, including Make Up For Ever) is that in pictures it can reflect off of your skin and make you look nice and white LOL. When used lightly, it shouldn't be a problem!
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
This would have gotten 5 stars for the product alone. The powder is translucent and sets your makeup so well. It has absolutely no shimmer and leaves your fave completely matte. It's amazing for the price, but the packaging is absolutely horrendous. It makes the biggest mess every time you open and close it. If they would fix the packaging it would be a 5 star product.
Kelsey P.
Katy, TX
I picked this up the other day after finally switching back to liquid foundation, and I love it. I hate buying tinted pressed powder cause I'm really pale and I don't like my face to be three or four shades darker than my neck, so the translucent powder is great for me. It stays on all day and keeps my skin from looking shiny or oily. The only thing I don't like about this powder is that it's a loose powder instead of a pressed one, so I can't put it in my purse without it making a mess. Other than that, it's a perfect product and I'm sure I'll repurchase it.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
This powder is great for setting under-eye and for baking! It's very finely milled, it seems to have some sparkle, but that goes away. Very smooth and brightening. Does not give a white cast, which is essential. Amazing product, can be a bit messy.
Ciara J.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This definition power is the best!!! Don't waste your money on other high end brands because this will outlast them all. Seriously! You pay $6 and it last a long time and you can reapply throughout the day without worrying about oily skin. I love this stuff and can not recommend it enough!! It really works better and is a cheaper DUPE to high end brands.
Tristina B.
New Bern, NC
While I love that the High Definition Powder will help brighten and smooth my complexion, I hate that it isn't very thick. I feel like it doesn't do much good. Almost as if it's a waste of money and time. I would not recommend this product to others.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Sheer more...
I am rating this low solely based off my own experience, although I do think this could be a great product for some, with my oily skin and larger pores this was not good for me at all. You could see this over my makeup, it almost brightened up any facial hair I had even though I have almost none, and it never felt really set to my face always felt very powdery
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.