BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Nicole M.
haverhill,ma
this is a super nice and cheap alternative to most high end setting powders. i have heard that it has a white cast but thats never the case for me. i can bake my under eye with it and everything and i dont find it to have shimmer or a white cast. I would buy again
Camille M.
Harmony, FL
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I do love this setting powder for when I'm on a budget! (it's only like $6!) I have used both the "hint of tint" and the translucent. I like both but I prefer the hint of tint as the translucent is not exactly translucent...you gotta blend it in real good.
Kelsey P.
Katy, TX
I picked this up the other day after finally switching back to liquid foundation, and I love it. I hate buying tinted pressed powder cause I'm really pale and I don't like my face to be three or four shades darker than my neck, so the translucent powder is great for me. It stays on all day and keeps my skin from looking shiny or oily. The only thing I don't like about this powder is that it's a loose powder instead of a pressed one, so I can't put it in my purse without it making a mess. Other than that, it's a perfect product and I'm sure I'll repurchase it.
Juanita G.
This is one of the best mattifying translucent powders out on the market right now and it's only 6 dollars! Super affordable, you can purchase this online at the e.l.f store or Target. The only tip I have is the be careful opening this product because it can get messy.
Stephanie Q.
Casselberry, FL
I'm a huge advocate for E.L.F products. The prices are unbeatable and the product always leaves me impressed. The studio high definition powder is no different.

For only $6, this product controls shine and allows your makeup to stay in place for hours. When it comes to high definition powder, I honestly think all of the brands do the same thing so why not save a pretty penny by switching to the E.L.F version?
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This is my favorite setting powder. I love it because it gives me a soft focus finish. My pores disappear and I look darn near flawless with it. I recommend app!ying with a large fluffy face brush. Lightly dust your face with it. It doesn't take a lot.
Miriam N.
Trinity, NC
I was torn on this grade, I would prefer to give it a B- or C+. While not horrible, it is not the best HD powder out there. It did not sit very well on my skin, especially in my T-zone. I had to be very careful or it would show as white powder instead of translucent.
Absolutely love this product! The one con would be that if I do use a little too much its hard to sweep off my face and can sometimes leave a white cast. Other than that its very easy to apply and works perfectly to help set my foundation and concealer. For the cost its very affordable and would recommend it to first off makeup artists or just people who aren't looking to invest too much money into makeup
Janet M.
Henderson, NV
If you don't have this...GO GET IT. I love everything ELF, but this product takes the cake. This makes your makeup look flawless when you set it! The only downside (as with most HD powders, including Make Up For Ever) is that in pictures it can reflect off of your skin and make you look nice and white LOL. When used lightly, it shouldn't be a problem!
Valerie D.
South Bend, IN
I love this powder. It sets my liquid makeup really well without too much creasing and it has a slight shimmer which makes my skin glow ever so slightly. It's also a super affordable powder which is really important to me. I would 100% buy this again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.