BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Justine P.
I like this powder not only because it's pretty affordable but because it does a fairly good job at keeping my face from getting shiny. I only use it on areas of my face where I need a little more mattifying. It doesn't break me out and doesn't have a scent.
O I.
I tried the powder in the yellow tone under my eyes and it made me look dead. My dark circles were emphasized and I just looked gaunt. Maybe I used too much or something, but I always put yellow powder under my eyes to brighten up the area. Aside from that, it really is fine and I mean that literally. The powder is so finely milled and it's super soft and luxurious.
Katy Z.
Carbondale, PA
It's a pretty basic powder. I really like how affordable it is though! Just like with most elf products you're definitely getting your money's worth! It doesn't add any color, which I really enjoy. I have a hard enough time matching concealer and foundation!
Caché M.
I have been told by all of my friends to try out this powder. It is for a reasonable price and it is always sold out on the site. The power doesn't go on cakey and it really brings out your features. Highly recommend if you are trying to save money on makeup.
Kayla B.
I love this powder! I use it to set my concealer, beef up my eyelashes and on my roots on between hair washing days. I usually dust on and then blend around with a brush to get even coverage. Works amazing for touch ups and makes skin look so smooth on camera.
Jennifer G.
I'm not sure how I feel about this. I've used it for more than a week now and It's just not giving me the look I want. I used to use MAC MSFN before and wanted to try a cheaper setting powder. It works, but it doesn't give the best finish to be honest. What can you expect for $3 though? If you're definitely on a budget, go for it. If you could spend more, I would.
Amanda C.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Sheer more...
I have hooded eyes and I use this a setting powder when needed for my eyeliner so I don’t transfer to my upper lids. I just apply with a fan brush and voila! Works great!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE this stuff. It sets my makeup like a dream and is half the price of its high end counterparts. It last all day and keeps my makeup it place. I'll use it all over my face, or just under my eyes and on my t-zone when I'm going for a more no make up look.
Lina L.
So my sister bought this and I decided to try it out. I thought it felt great and looked great when I saw myself in the mirror.. But when it came to going out and taking pictures with flash.... it was HORRIBLE. When you see the pictures I had white powdery stuff all over my face. You only saw it with flash not in person. It was embarrassing, never used it again,
Jess G.
Berea , KY
Review for: Sheer more...
I just got this and used it for the first time today. The packaging is lovely and there is quite a bit of product! The powder is light and airy. And it doesn't take much to get the porcelain blur effect you're looking for! I'm a huge fan!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.