BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
I use this as a setting powder for concealer. I find that it works much better for me than the more expensive brands. I think it keeps my makeup in place, but I really don't have issues with my makeup sliding or fading because I have dryer skin. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Emily B.
Coral Springs , FL
This ELF high definition powder is amazing! It has become a staple in my collection. It does a very good job at setting my under eyes and the rest of my face. It is very finely milled and because of that it makes the skin look very poreless and smooth.
Grace M.
Bluefield, WV
I just recently purchased this (finally) and I'm thinking, why didn't I buy it earlier!? It's amazing and so inexpensive! Yes, you get a little mess with it, but forget the mess...you look amazing with it! Not too heavy and brushes off so easily. Love love love #contest
Kelly K.
This product is a steal! It is my go to setting powered. It gives the just the right of a matte look without looking flat and hold product perfectly in place. Its super easy to apply, just have to remember to be light handed. I always keep this on hand.
Noralee R.
fort worth, TX
This is my favorite setting powder. I've been using it consistently for 5 months now and I'm still on my first pot of it. You don't need a lot to set your face, because it really can go a long ways with just a few dips. I have a whole review of it on my beauty blog, here: http://twofourtyfivesleepwalking.Blogspot.com/2012/10/hit-or-shit-elf-hd-powder.html
Tara H.
I really like this powder. It is a good everyday powder or one to have in your bag as back up since it is very affordable. It works great for the mid day or after work touch ups. I like this brand and they put out many great products at such great prices.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
This is a good high defiinition powder but it can cause that ghostly white cast if too much is applied or if it is applied with the puff that it comes with. I use a Real Techniques Blush brush to give my skin a light dusting of this powder so that I don't get that overly white ghost cast in photos. I would also let it warm up to your skin before buffing it off.
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
This is an awesome, affordable setting powder. You can put on with the puff provided and lightly brush excess off if you bake your makeup. I have used this on humid days and my makeup didn't sweat off.
Cynthia H.
**FOR OILY COMBO SKIN
- AMAZING AT ABSORBING YOUR OILS
-KEEPS YOU MATTE
-AIRBRUSHED LOOK
-NOT GREAT FOR UNDER EYES!!
-DOESNT MAKE YOUR MAKEUP LAST LONGER
-DOESNT REDUCE LOOK OF PORES OR FINE LINES
-when i use a highlighter under my eyes, this product makes it disappear. I just don't like that.
-FINELY MILLED. It's sooo soft!! Makes my face feel sooo super duper soft.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
I personally really like this item. I started out using the under eye setting powder and it worked very well for me so I wanted to try the full face setting powder and I'm not disappointed. It is a little messy but it's very easy to clean up, you just brush it away.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.