BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
This is an awesome, affordable setting powder. You can put on with the puff provided and lightly brush excess off if you bake your makeup. I have used this on humid days and my makeup didn't sweat off.
Analise G.
Always a good setting powder. It's color-less so my makeup look isn't thrown off my a layer of something else on top of it. A light dusting of this after all my makeup, a spritz of setting spray, and my makeup is locked in place. That's a win in my book!
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
A great cheap setting powder! Elf has great products for drug store prices. The HD powder sets my foundation without beating cakey. It's really fine and smooth, no flash face because of the HD part. Would recommend if you are looking for something cheap!
Kim F.
Livingston, NJ
When I first heard about this, I ran to Target to pick it up and they were sold out! Finally getting my hands on one, I love it. I only use it to set my concealer as I have dry skin, so any type of powder tends to make my skin to haywire and look like a sand storm. But this is perfect for setting under eye concealer in order to avoid any under eye creasing.
Tara H.
I really like this powder. It is a good everyday powder or one to have in your bag as back up since it is very affordable. It works great for the mid day or after work touch ups. I like this brand and they put out many great products at such great prices.
Elena R.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm not a make up pro or anything, but I picked this up to try, because it's cheap and I love elf. I don't like the pad it comes with so I got rid of it. I use it two different ways: (1) over my liquid foundation if I'm feeling insecure with my face then use my face powder over that or (2) use it as a finish hold in place, I put only a little on my brush then shake some more off because I don't want my face being white.
Kelly K.
This product is a steal! It is my go to setting powered. It gives the just the right of a matte look without looking flat and hold product perfectly in place. Its super easy to apply, just have to remember to be light handed. I always keep this on hand.
Cynthia H.
**FOR OILY COMBO SKIN
- AMAZING AT ABSORBING YOUR OILS
-KEEPS YOU MATTE
-AIRBRUSHED LOOK
-NOT GREAT FOR UNDER EYES!!
-DOESNT MAKE YOUR MAKEUP LAST LONGER
-DOESNT REDUCE LOOK OF PORES OR FINE LINES
-when i use a highlighter under my eyes, this product makes it disappear. I just don't like that.
-FINELY MILLED. It's sooo soft!! Makes my face feel sooo super duper soft.
Angela E.
Do not bother spending a ton of money on those expensive 'high-end' HD powders. The e.l.f. HD powder is a much less expensive dupe. I like to apply with the included facial puff by lightly pressing into my skin. Leaves a very 'filtered' and smooth finish.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
This is a good high defiinition powder but it can cause that ghostly white cast if too much is applied or if it is applied with the puff that it comes with. I use a Real Techniques Blush brush to give my skin a light dusting of this powder so that I don't get that overly white ghost cast in photos. I would also let it warm up to your skin before buffing it off.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.