BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Savannah H.
Review for: Sheer more...
My go-to low cost finishing powder! I've never been disappointed! I usually take out the plastic piece and dip a brush directly into the loose powder. You will go through it a little quicker but I find it works way better that way! 10/10 for the budget shopper!!
Jenifer D.
Winter Spgs, FL
This is one of the few setting powders I have used that has not agitated my skin into breaking out. It sets beautifully, blurring pores and giving my blush and contouring an airbrushed appearance. You have to be careful to be light handed with this product, and it can be a little messy, but I always use a brush with it and find it to be easy to apply and long lasting.
Kelli I.
Nampa, ID
I buy plenty of pricey cosmetics but have found certain items over the years that are just as good that I use daily. I've used many of these types of powders for setting makeup and always come to the same conclusion: this is just as good at a fraction of the cost. Tips: toss the puff or your application will be too heavy. Use a light hand with your brush to get the desired effect.
Gina R.
I've always been a fan of e.l.f. makeup; it's affordable and the vast majority of their products are good quality. This powder is good for oily skin and for a "daylight" makeup, however, for night time it's horrible! It gives flashbacks that make you look white, especially beneath your under eye area (if you're baking your concealer). I wouldn't recommend this product.
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
This is a great setting powder. A little goes a long way. Use a brush. It's usually about 6 dollars. It sets my makeup all day and also absorbs oil well. It isnt chalky at all but can leave a white cast in photography. It's as finely milled as the prestige brands.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
I use this product to set my foundation and find that it performs very well. After applying my foundation and before Bronzer I do this. It gives that nice glow and my foundation is set. I like it that it's very fine and translucent. Even though I am a woman of color it doesn't show just leaves the foundation flawless. It cost me 6 bucks one of the star products of ELF.
Maira H.
Spartanburg, SC
this high definition powder works really good. i really liked it. i have combination skin and it worked great on my face i just wish the brush was a little bigger. once it was blended in it left a natural finish i'll definitely buy this again. i love elff!!!!!!!
Brooke A.
Bought this from wal mart for $4! I was looking for a powder to bake with/set with! I do have oily skin and it does really good! The packaging is awesome to! It has a lock on it so it doesn't spill everywhere and it can conveniently fit into your purse or makeup bag!
Emperatriz R.
Mil 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 para este producto!!! Es excelente!! Funciona de maravilla con cualquier base que utilice!! Me encanta, aunque lo utilizo solo para ocaciones especiales, me parece genial, maravilloso producto producido por una de mis marcas favoritas!! ELF!!! In Love 😍😍😍😍
Shannen G.
I use this setting powder on a daily basis. It is very easy to apply. It would be considered to be one of my top settings powders next to Laura mercier. I do not believe this has any spf in it. It is super affordable and I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.