BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ginger K.
Port Hueneme, CA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Elf cosmetics tone correcting powder is just amazing. Great on my oily skin. I also have a lot of redness which it cover great. Very happy with this product and I would definitely repurchase.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Translucent more...
I LOVE this stuff. It sets my makeup like a dream and is half the price of its high end counterparts. It last all day and keeps my makeup it place. I'll use it all over my face, or just under my eyes and on my t-zone when I'm going for a more no make up look.
Amina A.
Recently just bought this product and I have to say for the cheap price that it was ($6) it is really good. It comes in a white, tan, and yellow colors. It is easy to apply and the packaging holds a lot of product so it's going to take a while to get through it.
Dana M.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I love this setting powder. It gives a great overall look of glowing skin once you apply it. Make sure not too apply too much bc you can look a bit ghost like. It helps your makeup stay all day! If you're looking for powder you cannot go wrong with this price!
O I.
I tried the powder in the yellow tone under my eyes and it made me look dead. My dark circles were emphasized and I just looked gaunt. Maybe I used too much or something, but I always put yellow powder under my eyes to brighten up the area. Aside from that, it really is fine and I mean that literally. The powder is so finely milled and it's super soft and luxurious.
Kayla B.
I love this powder! I use it to set my concealer, beef up my eyelashes and on my roots on between hair washing days. I usually dust on and then blend around with a brush to get even coverage. Works amazing for touch ups and makes skin look so smooth on camera.
Crystal G.
For a drugstore product it performs very well. I have oily skin in my Tzone and find that this product is long lasting in keeping my make up in place thru out the day
Kambrie K.
It stays on all day and doesn't settle into lines. It does have a strangely gritty texture which I wasn't expecting at all, but it definitely helps my concealer stay in place. It's really good for combination skin, but I've only used it in the under the eyes.
Katy Z.
It's a pretty basic powder. I really like how affordable it is though! Just like with most elf products you're definitely getting your money's worth! It doesn't add any color, which I really enjoy. I have a hard enough time matching concealer and foundation!
Rachael P.
New London, WI
This is a very cheap product, so for the price I thought it worked very well! It mattified my makeup well and set it as well as expected. It's difficult to use though, and powder always gets over everything while applying. For the price, it's not bad at all.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.