BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Angelica C.
Menifee , CA
I really like this powder because it leaves you with a bright under eye it makes it look like you have flawless skin. This powder is finer and thinner than any other powder I've tried and I really like that about it.
Nichole T.
Clearwater, KS
Purchased at: Kohl's
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s a decent setting powder for the price. It can be very messy and have slight flashback but overall sets makeup well. My only concern is it seems to oxidize my foundation in my t-zone after a few hours. I would recommend for someone who is on a budget or in a pinch, I have this as my back-up but prefer something else for everyday or long-wear use.
Haley H.
This powder was pretty good! There was slight flashback but I thought it was great for setting the face and baking so long as there’s no flash photography. And you cannot beat the price!!
Brandy S.
Etowah, TN
Review for: Sheer more...
I liked the finish this powder gave my face but it flashed back like no other. Now if you aren’t taking flash pictures, it’d be fine. Especially for the price but it wasn’t love for me.
Kristen W.
Florida
This powder is unscented. It's white in color and had some bigger bits in it. My brush luckily didn't pick any up so when I finished the powder those bits were left behind. Shows flashback in photos but did set my foundation. You can over powder with this and make your face look powdery and white. It's a good price and if I needed to be done something in a pinch I would!
Amber D.
Elizabeth, IN
It makes your skin feel amazing but it creates patches of white splotches over you face. Maybe I just don't know how to use it. I've tried it after setting, and before. Still splotchy.
Bailey F.
Smyrna, GA
As an actress with very oily skin this is a go to for me. I take this with me to every audition so I can do a touch up before going in the room. No one wants a shiny forehead on camera. My only complaint is that the smell is a little strong. It's not bad and it doesn't smell after applied it is just the initial opening of the product that gets you.
Holdyn M.
Carmichael, CA
Not a huge fan of this product, I like e.l.f. but this finishing powder is way too grainy and the smell of the powder is so awful and I feel like I breathe the powder in more than anything.
Allison H.
Bellevue, WA
Purchased at: Target
I love everything I have from e.l.f. so I didn't hesitate to try their finishing powder. I definitely don't hate it, but for me personally it wasn't up to par with the rest of the brand. I found that it didn't really set my foundation as much as other powders I've found and even the translucent was a little too opaque for my skin tone. That being said, it's definitely a steal for the price and a solid backup.
Elli E.
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is great at smoothing our lines and makes my makeup stay in place all day. Some say that they get flashback with this product but I always make sure to blend it out completely and receive no flashback!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.