BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Maira H.
Spartanburg, SC
this high definition powder works really good. i really liked it. i have combination skin and it worked great on my face i just wish the brush was a little bigger. once it was blended in it left a natural finish i'll definitely buy this again. i love elff!!!!!!!
Daisy C.
This powder is amazing ! For Baking or setting ! Makes your undereyes look flawless has a matte finish! Lasts long ! Doesn't crease ! Amazing product ! And inexpensive!
Terina L.
Sturgis, KY
My only complaint on this is that the package seems to leak and not be tight so this isn't something I can put in my makeup bag. I have to leave it setting out or all of my stuff will be covered in powder. The powder itself seems to work well and stays on great without looking caky
Lisa P.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Translucent more...
I love this stuff! It gives such a flawless look, but still looks like natural skin. It is amazing. Staying power...I'm not so sure about. Since I have oily skin I have to blot and reapply every 4 hours or so. However, I will keep using this and probably repurchase when done. And as always, ELF is so cheap!
Emperatriz R.
Mil 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 para este producto!!! Es excelente!! Funciona de maravilla con cualquier base que utilice!! Me encanta, aunque lo utilizo solo para ocaciones especiales, me parece genial, maravilloso producto producido por una de mis marcas favoritas!! ELF!!! In Love 😍😍😍😍
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I loved this! The price is great and affordable. I have dry skin and it did not leave me patchy or anything. The only thing I didn't like was the packaging. It would be easier to get product out of it was in a different type of container. Other than that I love it!
Maya J.
Review for: Translucent more...
I literally use this as my holy grail baking product. I swear by setting my foundation makeup with e.l.f's High Definition Translucent powder is phenomenal for eliminating shine, setting makeup, and giving a gorgeous matte finish! I HIGHLY recommend! And it's only $6!
Krystal A.
Springfield , MA
so i bought this product for the first time a few years ago and i was instantly hooked. i don't like how messy it is. but its worth the mess. i put it all over my face after i finish a full face and it just pulls the whole look together. if you don't mind the mess. i recommend.
Shannen G.
I use this setting powder on a daily basis. It is very easy to apply. It would be considered to be one of my top settings powders next to Laura mercier. I do not believe this has any spf in it. It is super affordable and I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Fatima B.
Great for setting your highlighted areas! It's sets the makeup great and it keeps you matte. A little goes a long way and the price is amazing highly recommended! I think the only thing I don't like is the packaging but the product is amazing love elf products.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.