BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Lena M.
San Diego, CA
I love this stuff, especially since I'm so pale that most powders are too dark for my under eye area. This is completely transparent, but removes shine and creates a blurred effect that helps to hide fine lines and large pores. Do use it VERY sparingly though, especially if you'll be photographed, as it can give you that "coked out" look if you take your pics with a flash.
Hannah M.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I have this powder in the plain white and it's great for anyone with somewhat oily skin or if you are just looking to take some shine away during the day! It's super affordable and very easy to use! I recommend for anyone that is looking for a great affordable product!
Zariya G.
West Deptford, NJ
Absolutely in love with this product. I'm upset that I didn't find it sooner though. Keeps everything matte and in place throughout the day, even where I normally crease like my smile lines. Good for all skin types. It keeps my face from getting too shiny or too dry.
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I loved this! The price is great and affordable. I have dry skin and it did not leave me patchy or anything. The only thing I didn't like was the packaging. It would be easier to get product out of it was in a different type of container. Other than that I love it!
halina j.
I love elf products this is just one of the many elF products that I have. I think it works very well. It goes on silky, smooth. Stays on all day. And makes it look like I have no dark circles under my eyes. Definitely worth the buy. To top it off, it's a great price.
Brooke A.
Bought this from wal mart for $4! I was looking for a powder to bake with/set with! I do have oily skin and it does really good! The packaging is awesome to! It has a lock on it so it doesn't spill everywhere and it can conveniently fit into your purse or makeup bag!
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
Review for: Sheer, Corrective Yellow more...
I love ELF products. It's a great drugstore brand. I purchased the yellow & sheer powders at the same time and they are both easy to use. You get tons of product. The yellow corrector looks neon yellow but on brown skin it looks amazing. The sheer powder applies white but it does not leave a film on your skin. The powders are not grainy. They do not cause flashback in photos.
Lisa P.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Translucent more...
I love this stuff! It gives such a flawless look, but still looks like natural skin. It is amazing. Staying power...I'm not so sure about. Since I have oily skin I have to blot and reapply every 4 hours or so. However, I will keep using this and probably repurchase when done. And as always, ELF is so cheap!
Cortney S.
Chesapeake, VA
i love this high definition powder! first if all its not too pricey which is what is great about all elf products! it goes on easily and wears all day long! it gives me that perfect natural glow i'm looking for and i use it every day in my normal makeup routine.
Fatima B.
Great for setting your highlighted areas! It's sets the makeup great and it keeps you matte. A little goes a long way and the price is amazing highly recommended! I think the only thing I don't like is the packaging but the product is amazing love elf products.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.