BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Julie P.
CARROLLTON, TX
This product is supposed to be MUFE HD powder dupe and I agree. It's not the exact same quality but very close. When it comes to comparison with the price, it's ridiculous cheap! Especially for the amount you get with this compared to the MUFE which is way smaller. I would highly recommend this if you don't want to splurge on MUFE brand. You can find at walmart, target or ELF online website.
Kali H.
Niagara Falls, NY
BEST setting powder on the market for an amazing price. I use this powder to set my makeup and it blends well with every foundation and concealer I use. I look the same at 7pm as I did at 7am when I did my makeup. Not only does this powder keep your makeup on lock, but it prevents your skin from looking oily as the day goes on!
Natalie E.
minneapolis
I just picked this up at Target last night. $3!!!!!!! Where can you ever find any cosmetics that are decent for $3?? their whole like was $3. i like it so far! :) nice finishing powder. people who say that it turns their face white obviously are using it way too excessively.. just need a light top coat. i can't wait to try it for my models for photography and see if it does as well as i hope :)
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
None of the high-end High definition powders compare to the e.l.f. HD powder. It is so easy to apply, so inexpensive, and LASTS. It eliminates all shine for me - even in the hottest and sweatiest of occasions. I highly recommend this power to keep you shine free and to keep your makeup on all day.
Daphne B.
Kingston , Ny
I have to admit when I first tried this product I enjoyed it a lot, during the winter months it kept my skin matte with out being dry. As summer came I started getting oily in my tee zone and I have combination to oily skin type. If you have normal skin I think this would work for you in the summer just not for me. Over all a very good product, I will just be using it in the fall, winter time.
Ashley C.
I like this setting powder for all over my face, however I am not such a huge fan of it for the under eye. I have a very dry skin type and I find this makes my under eye look even more dry and even though I use one of the best concealers around, it doesn't give the flawless finish I am looking for.
Lauren O.
I have VERY dry skin. It's also very sensitive so I try not to use too many products on it. Right now, I just use a little concealer to hide the redness and spots. When I tried using this powder, it actually made my face look drier and left it with a ghostly look on my pasty white skin. Not flattering at all. If you have normal or more oily skin, then this might work. I don't recommend for dry skin.
Luz A.
Thermal, CA
AMAZING!
this product was recommended to me because of the affordable price and how good it works. so I get oily in my t zone and decided to give this a try. I fell in love with it, it lasts all day. I highly recommend!
Jacqueline O.
Corona , CA
I love love love this setting powder!! I think I got it for like $4 and I was so happy with how great it made my makeup look. I'd use it as a setting powder and I loved the little shimmer it had in it.. the only bad thing I have to say about it is that it's really messy and will get all over the place.. also it runs out really fast but it's a good thing it's not that expensive! I'd buy it again!
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
I had this a while back and really loved it but haven't been able to find it in stores near me at all since! For the price it is unreal!! I honestly like the texture more than my LM translucent setting powder. My only other complaint would be the packaging but other than that it's fantastic!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.