BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kate M.
Best setting powder for any skin type. Almost no flashback if you're going to wear this getting your picture taken with flash photography. This is a dupe for the Make Up Forever finishing powder and this one is only $6!!!! Definitely be careful opening it, it can spill quite easily and waste product. You get a lot of product and it will last you months even if you use it every single day.
Ashleah S.
Keizer , OR
Very very messy. Lots of fallout. If you don't want a mess. Don't buy. If you're on a budget and you don't mind a mess, I would recommend. It does it's job. It feels very silly on the skin and it sets you're makeup very well. I use it almost everyday, I don't mind the mess at all.
Amberley M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is the best thing I have found from ELF that I feel like I can't get anywhere else. For only $6, I feel like this product is as good as any high end finishing powder that would cost $30-60. It keeps my makeup in place all day and reduces the oil that slowly creeps out all day long. I can easily tell when I forget this step in my makeup routine in the morning - it's that effective.
Victoria K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this setting powder. It works very well and it was only $6 at Walmart. I love the brand ELF and know that they are a good brand. It leaves my face very soft and is easy to apply. I will continue to repurchase.
Lily M.
El Paso, TX
I've been using it for a couple of weeks and I have mixed reviews. It is difficult to apply because it does not come with an applicator. I have been looking for the best way to apply it and have tried a brush and a sponge and still cannot decide what is the best way to do it.

One thing I really dislike about it is that it is very messy and I end up wasting a massive amount of product.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
The texture is great, aswell as the coverage, it does have this specific scent to it that made me break out, so that doesn't help and their lack of colors is disappointing... None the less if this color matches you and you arent acne prone, i would saygo for it, otherwise, dont.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
The packaging is difficult cans I always make a mess out of it, however this product makes my face look amazing. Some days I'll just put it on when I don't want to wear full face makeup and it takes me shine away complete. When I do wear makeup it give me a beautiful matte finish that is photo ready. I also feel as if it deminishes my fine lines that I am developing which is a huge plus!
Fatima M.
Cerritos, CA
I really like this powder for many reasons. One of the reasons is that it is cheap and it is translucent. It is graet for baking under my eyes. I just dab a little of this on under my eyes after concealer and I am good to go. I would buy again and would definitely reccomend it.
Cynthia W.
Tustin, CA
I am not in love with the packaging, whenever I use this product I find myself leaving a mess everywhere. The price is amazing as someone who use to use make up for ever I would have to say that this product is definitely a dupe for the product. If you use to much you will definitely show white cast in photos and pictures with flash can give you the appearance of white face so use sparcely
Lennika W.
Orem, UT
Not my favorite HD powder. It left a white film from the silicone and regardless of how much I blended it, it was impossible to get rid of. The dusty look wasn't just matte, it was unnatural. I wouldn't buy this product again because I had a really difficult time using it due to its formula.
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder could this be compared to the Laura m. Powder?
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
I have heard great reviews on this product. How well is it? Its cheap but is it worth it ?
How many shades does elf have for this product?
Jessica W.
Portsmouth, VA
Can you use this just to set your foundation?
MARGARET K.
San Antonio, TX
Is this put on top of make up like a finishing spray?