BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Paulina P.
I've bought this product a few days ago, and I first applied the powder today. To me, it left a bit of an ashy effect on my face. And as I went under natural light you can easily see the little powder dust, so this meant that it doesn't stick well to my face. When using this product I recommend that you should just dab your brush lightly because a little of it can go a long way.
Heather A.
New Milford, CT
I love this powder so, so much. I always use it to set my liquid foundation. It always leaves my skin looking airbrushed and flawless. It is one of my favorite products, I could not live without out it! The only problem I have is the packaging. Like many of ELF's products, it is very bulky.
Nicolette P.
Wintersville, OH
I love this powder so, so much. I always use it to set my liquid foundation. It always leaves my skin looking airbrushed and flawless. It is one of my favorite products, I could not live without out iit! The only problem I have is the packaging. Like many of ELF's products, it is very bulky.
Erika G.
Quincy, MA
This product is great if you use multiple products (concealer, foundation, bronzer, highlighter, blush etc.) because it blurs them together and gives you a more softened, natural look. It's also great at removing any excess shiny-ness from your face. It's easy to apply, but I would use a big fluffy powder brush, not the little puff thing it comes with! I use this almost every day.
Kirsten P.
Baltimore, MD
This product does a pretty good job setting my makeup, but I have a very big complaint about it. Every single time I use it, it leaves a white cast on my face. This makes it so that every time I try to post a flash picture on my Instagram, my face looks completely white.
Alyssa L.
You get a lot of product for your money. It's a messy product, but it will keep you matte. It does flash back with a white cast. I enjoyed it when I bought it & I finished mine up but I haven't repurchased because I found the NYC loose powder that's half the price & I enjoy more.
Nicole S.
Denver, IA
One of my favorites! Actually it's my second runner up after Maybelline FX. I also have higher end ones, but this and the Maybelline I've found are so much better to work with. Those two are very close in formula. They're both more finely milled than anything else I've tried and the color is actually a true translucent rather than claiming to be translucent, but having a yellow tint.
Saadie T.
Ogden, UT
this elf setting powder is great for mattifying but only lasts for a few hours! it sets my concealer and foundation greatly and lasts for up to 3-4 hours. when I get very oily in my T zone i usually apply the powder with a beauty blender! i would definitely buy again but it feels like baby powder!!
Gabi G.
DO NOT TRY THIS!!!! I was doing my makeup live on a Facebook group when I first tryed this. I set my concealer with it and when I tried to dust it off it would not come off! It looked like I was dead!! This gives terrible flashback and makes you look ghostly ! It also has little specs of glitter! This powder is trash! Now I only use the rimmel stay matte powder or the coty airspun
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
E.L.F High Definition Powder is one of my favorite's to complete my look after I have applied all my makeup. It has a slight shimmer to it so it gives you a dewey look and perfect for a night out on the town. The most important part is it smooths and blends your makeup perfectly.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.