BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
This powder is definitely very affordable, but I think it's worth spending some extra money on something else. It's a loose powder so it's pretty messy, but I like the way that it applies more than compact powders. Overall I wouldn't buy this again, at least until I can try more affordably priced powders to compare them.
Ashley O.
Caledonia, MI
Review for: Translucent more...
This is a awesome product for the price. It was the first thing I got when I wanted to start baking my makeup and it works awesome. I have oily skin so it helps keep it matte all day long. I defiantly recommend this for baking, you don't need to spend 50 bucks on other powders
Jonnie P.
Ellijay, GA
This is the only translucent powder I've used but I think this powder is great! It leaves my skin looking flawless and feels silky smooth. I got it for $6 at Walmart which is a great price. There's some others I'd like to try only to try new products. I would highly recommend this product!
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
This should be at the top of the makeup hierarchy. This is the holy grail of all makeup. I've spent so long looking for good setting powders that were affordable and this is by far the best product for the price. It lasts FOREVER and it leaves the perfect matte finish. 10/10!
Nicole L.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I love E.L.F products. This is not one of them. It is way to powdery. It goes everywhere and it not easily to blend. I had both this one and the white one (I think it was called transparency) and had the same problem. I wouldn't recommend this product but I do still love E.L.F.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
I heard that this product was a dupe for MUFE high definition powder. I never actually purchased or tried the MUFE version, but this ELF version works just fine so I assume it is very similar to the high end brand. I would definitely recumbent this product to other consumers!
Alyssa L.
You get a lot of product for your money. It's a messy product, but it will keep you matte. It does flash back with a white cast. I enjoyed it when I bought it & I finished mine up but I haven't repurchased because I found the NYC loose powder that's half the price & I enjoy more.
Nicole S.
Denver, IA
One of my favorites! Actually it's my second runner up after Maybelline FX. I also have higher end ones, but this and the Maybelline I've found are so much better to work with. Those two are very close in formula. They're both more finely milled than anything else I've tried and the color is actually a true translucent rather than claiming to be translucent, but having a yellow tint.
Heather A.
New Milford, CT
I love this powder so, so much. I always use it to set my liquid foundation. It always leaves my skin looking airbrushed and flawless. It is one of my favorite products, I could not live without out it! The only problem I have is the packaging. Like many of ELF's products, it is very bulky.
Kirsten P.
Baltimore, MD
This product does a pretty good job setting my makeup, but I have a very big complaint about it. Every single time I use it, it leaves a white cast on my face. This makes it so that every time I try to post a flash picture on my Instagram, my face looks completely white.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.