BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kandi C.
Florence, AL
Works really well for the price. I bought this for my daughter who is just learning how to do her make up and it is perfect for her. Just enough coverage for a young girl.
Josselen G.
This product is great for me. I have very oily skin and this helps keep my makeup from coming off and looking like it just put it on. I love how easily it applies. I would buy this again and I have told my family and friends to buy this as well. I love how affordable it is.
Lennika W.
Orem, UT
Not my favorite HD powder. It left a white film from the silicone and regardless of how much I blended it, it was impossible to get rid of. The dusty look wasn't just matte, it was unnatural. I wouldn't buy this product again because I had a really difficult time using it due to its formula.
Ashley O.
Caledonia, MI
This is a awesome product for the price. It was the first thing I got when I wanted to start baking my makeup and it works awesome. I have oily skin so it helps keep it matte all day long. I defiantly recommend this for baking, you don't need to spend 50 bucks on other powders
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
Darker girls must be pretty light handed with this makeup product or complete in the removal, when setting their makeup or else there will be flashback. I do recommend the product however and it used every time I do makeup. I've had the product for years, it literally won't run out lol.
Nicole L.
I love E.L.F products. This is not one of them. It is way to powdery. It goes everywhere and it not easily to blend. I had both this one and the white one (I think it was called transparency) and had the same problem. I wouldn't recommend this product but I do still love E.L.F.
Kate M.
Best setting powder for any skin type. Almost no flashback if you're going to wear this getting your picture taken with flash photography. This is a dupe for the Make Up Forever finishing powder and this one is only $6!!!! Definitely be careful opening it, it can spill quite easily and waste product. You get a lot of product and it will last you months even if you use it every single day.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines , WA
Actually my favorite drugstore powder! This sets your makeup, makes my makeup stay on all day, and doesn't leave flash backs in photos. The "hint-of-tint" isn't anything to be afraid of, this would work with all skin tones. I actually like this more than translucent powders!
Carli A.
Newton Upper Falls, MA
A pretty good powder for its price. I used it to set my liquid foundations and concealers. I've also used it to bake. It has a lightweight and very soft formula. I've always had issues with finding makeup that won't crease in my small eye wrinkles and this product helped for some time but ultimately creased like most of the products I've used. I would buy this again as it's a great value but I'm going to continue to stay on the lookout for other powders.
Cyndi S.
Canon City, CO
Review for: Sheer more...
Only rated two stars because I did wind up using the container for a DIY in one of my YouTube videos - I made a rose highlighter! Honestly, this powder isn't anything special, and even though sheer - it left white splotches on my face. Maybe it's because I have combo skin, but I had the worst time blending it out. I prefer setting sprays - or setting powders in my skin tone (at least if it's splotchy, you won't be able to tell!)
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.