BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Danielle M.
Valley View, PA
I first purchased this not knowing what to really use it for but I was buying a ton of recommended elf products to start slowly changing out my high-end make up products. This stuff is incredible and I would highly recommend it. The only thing I do not like is the application pad I just don’t like how it applies it so I just use the brush.
Hannah N.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is the perfect powder for dry skin. Sets the makeup without looking too heavy or dry. Applied great with a damp sponge and a powder brush. The finish is skin like which I love.
Jennifer M.
Texas
This product makes my face look very dry. I bought it since I'm pretty pale and thought it would even out with my foundation color, but it washes me out and has HORRIBLE flashback.
Becky M.
Dillsburg
While it does set my makeup, it gives a white cast to my skin (has ghostly ever been an "in" look?). Plus, my face ends up looking really dry and powdery and my fine lines (I am only 32, and my skin really isn't in bad shape.) look so deep when I wear this. I am very pale and this powder does not help my complexion. Not a win in my book.
Margaux D.
Not my die-hard favorite setting powder (Coty Airspun, anyone?) but a solid product nonetheless. I bought this for a show and it definitely kept my foundation in place under stage lights for a couple hours, so I really can't complain about the effectiveness. I found the texture to be a little weird and grainy. For the price tag it was quite good and I found myself repurchasing it a couple times, but again, it's not my absolute favorite.
Janice N.
Canyon Lake, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
I have used many setting powders more expensive than this one and I will say that this one works just as good if not better than the more expensive brands. I use it daily and it keeps my makeup set all day. I highly recommend this product!
Sam W.
Rochester Hills
I love this powder! It sets my makeup beautifully and doesn't dry me out around my nose area like a lot of others do! I'm pretty oily and it makes everything stay in place all day!
Hanna H.
St Augustine, FL
I really like this finishing powder. It makes my makeup look great in photos for my Instagram page. It also helps keep my concealer in place for hours. And it is affordable priced!
Taylor B.
Lexington , KY
Review for: Sheer more...
I was really not a fan of this powder. I thought it was very messy to use and did not really do anything to my face or makeup. It was a very white powder and I found that it made my face look like it had a white cast and also made my face look powdery. It is an affordable product but I think there are better adorable powders out there.
Shea E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sheer more...
I really enjoyed this powder for the longest time. Keeps your makeup in place all day, and makes your skin look super smooth. After a while, I finally realized that it was causing a white cast over my face in all of my pictures. Since then I have used it in very small amounts, or when I know that I will not be having my picture taken.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.