BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Sussex, WI
I really like this product. The price point is fantastic! I don't use this as an all over powder but rather in certain places where I tend to get oily and where I want a much softer look. I have used it to "bake" my contour and it holds up really well. The packaging is nice and looks chic!
Daniela M.
This is a very great product, it takes your makeup to a whole other level, so good for baking. It's a very soft powder and the finished of the product looks astonishing! I used it after applying ELF All Over cover Stick two times, and I love the results, you can really notice the difference.
Flora R.
I recently purchased this translucent powder a few weeks ago and i am already in love with it. The powder keeps me matte for many hours and feels so light weight and natural on my face. I have very oily skin so this product is an absolute staple in my vanity.
Emily D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm obsessed with this powder! My sister suggested this to me. I love it! It sets my makeup so nice! I use this along with a setting spray. It doesn't show on your face white. It was always out when I looked for it at Walmart, once it's there...grab a ton! It's worth it and so cheap!!
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
LOVE! This powder is my absolute favorite translucent setting powder! I use this all the time when I use facepaint or do special effects makeup. It makes face paint stay all day, and really helps when using liquid latex. I also use this powder to bake and it's amazing! Highly recommend!
Eyvonne W.
I see that this product has mixed reviews (and that's ok because no one has the same exact skin) but for me personally, I LOVE this product. This translucent powder rivals top shelf professional brands. It's amazing. I love how it feels on my skin: weightless. It really zaps those pores into nothing giving an airbrushed finish. Great for applying after liquid foundation to set it. 10 out of 10. A++
cynthia g.
Wahiawa, HI
This is a very inexpensive High Definition Powder and it's great to set your foundation. It also helps with the shine on my oily skin and I just love this Powder. It also makes your skin look flawless in photos. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend this to everyone.
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
Great powder! I use this daily to set my foundation and it creates a flawless matte finish to my skin. This powder comes in two shades a tinted one and a translucent one. I love the tinted one for summer for an added glow to the skin.Overall a great product and will repurchase again.
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
I bought this from Target, I love ELF products. If you use this powder, I suggest you not use the Mineral Infused Face Primer underneath your foundation. Every time I have tried this, no matter if it's had time to all dry between applications, it makes the foundation clump and roll off. Am I doing something wrong, you guys? Lol I only use it over lotion and foundation now. Otherwise, no complaints! :)
Maria Eugenia O.
Doral , FL
ELF products are very good and economical. This powder is ideal for me zone T and its packaging is resistant, although it is a little big to carry in the bag, because of its resistance I run no risk of losing the contents.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.