BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Maia M.
Eugene, OR
This is my favorite setting powder! I prefer this over the NYX and MAC Prep and Prime translucent setting powders. Super finely milled, doesn't break up after time, keeps oily skin matte. Also an amazing price! Super cheap.
Elizabeth W.
Sussex, WI
I really like this product. The price point is fantastic! I don't use this as an all over powder but rather in certain places where I tend to get oily and where I want a much softer look. I have used it to "bake" my contour and it holds up really well. The packaging is nice and looks chic!
Sets make up.
Helps to last longer.
Reflective properties that reflect light, making eyes look amazing, especially after a late night when you wake looking tired and run down.
Christy T.
My absolute favorite setting powder from Elf and it's such a good deal in terms of price, which is why I haven't tried another brand. It sets my foundation perfectly and lasts super long! Easy to apply with the brush it comes with and doesn't give you a ghostly look. Highly recommend!
Flora R.
I recently purchased this translucent powder a few weeks ago and i am already in love with it. The powder keeps me matte for many hours and feels so light weight and natural on my face. I have very oily skin so this product is an absolute staple in my vanity.
iyia B.
love this product because of the finish it leaves on my skin i use it with a duo fibre bristle brush in a stifling motion and it erases pores right before my eyes! I found it set my makeup well, especially when used with the elf setting spray. The corrective yellow is a dupe for Ben Eye's Banana Powder! It will eliminate any redness! Also great for getting that KimK look. I now own it in both the translucent and corrective yellow. This is a holy grail product that every woman should have in their arsenal. Great value! A couple cons - it's a bit messy, and will give a little flashback if you go a little overboard with it. Great for everyday though!
Maria Eugenia O.
Doral , FL
ELF products are very good and economical. This powder is ideal for me zone T and its packaging is resistant, although it is a little big to carry in the bag, because of its resistance I run no risk of losing the contents.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This product leaves my face with a high definition look all day picture perfect literally, there's no need to re apply my makeup after wearing it for a numerous amount of time
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
I have a love hate relationship with this powder. It set my foundation nicely and made my skin super smooth. But, at times it made my face look like you just threw baby powder all over it. It depended on which foundation I was setting with it. Overall, I believe it's good for the price.
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this to use as an under eye setting powder. I find that the product can be quite messy to use. Ive had it for quite a while so I will say that they last a long time. I probably will not repurchase in the future but for the cost I would say it is a cheap alternative to other brands.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.