BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Sussex, WI
I really like this product. The price point is fantastic! I don't use this as an all over powder but rather in certain places where I tend to get oily and where I want a much softer look. I have used it to "bake" my contour and it holds up really well. The packaging is nice and looks chic!
iyia B.
love this product because of the finish it leaves on my skin i use it with a duo fibre bristle brush in a stifling motion and it erases pores right before my eyes! I found it set my makeup well, especially when used with the elf setting spray. The corrective yellow is a dupe for Ben Eye's Banana Powder! It will eliminate any redness! Also great for getting that KimK look. I now own it in both the translucent and corrective yellow. This is a holy grail product that every woman should have in their arsenal. Great value! A couple cons - it's a bit messy, and will give a little flashback if you go a little overboard with it. Great for everyday though!
Flora R.
I recently purchased this translucent powder a few weeks ago and i am already in love with it. The powder keeps me matte for many hours and feels so light weight and natural on my face. I have very oily skin so this product is an absolute staple in my vanity.
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
Great powder! I use this daily to set my foundation and it creates a flawless matte finish to my skin. This powder comes in two shades a tinted one and a translucent one. I love the tinted one for summer for an added glow to the skin.Overall a great product and will repurchase again.
Shiori G.
For the amount of product that you get, it's really a steal! I've tried other translucent powders like Makeup Forever HD powder but this ELF one is pretty similar in quality. It's extremely finely milled so it goes on my face super smooth and the finish is not cakey, either. The only thing about this product is that the packaging is a little bulky and you can't see how much product is left inside.
Kyndal B.
Central City, KY
I love this , I would say it is a dupe for any high end translucent powder. This is what I bake with and it leaves me matte all day. I don't exactly love the packaging , it gets a little messy but it's only 6 dollars so you can't ask for too much. I don't use the sponge that comes with it, a big fluffy brush does the job better for me
Amanda B.
Michigan city , IN
I frequent high end makeup counters and boutiques for makeup. It is not because i want to spend a lot on my makeup, but because i want my makeup to look good. I have tried using drug store cosmetics, but they just don't cut it for me. However, Elf High Def translucent powder works great. It softens your complexion so you look great in pictures and in person. A little bit goes a long way. I have tried other Elf products, some I like, some I don't, but this stuff rocks!
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Translucent more...
LOVE! This powder is my absolute favorite translucent setting powder! I use this all the time when I use facepaint or do special effects makeup. It makes face paint stay all day, and really helps when using liquid latex. I also use this powder to bake and it's amazing! Highly recommend!
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
I bought this from Target, I love ELF products. If you use this powder, I suggest you not use the Mineral Infused Face Primer underneath your foundation. Every time I have tried this, no matter if it's had time to all dry between applications, it makes the foundation clump and roll off. Am I doing something wrong, you guys? Lol I only use it over lotion and foundation now. Otherwise, no complaints! :)
Madeline R.
I have a fairly oily T-zone and it really is a great powder for when I don't want to use my Laura Mercier. I prefer it for every day wear to work and I find that I only have to reapply once more than a few hours later. I prefer using a fluffy brush but like Isabela N says, the puff definitely helps to keep the powder in the pot. Will recommend to anyone looking for a good everyday setting powder!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.