BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
I liked this it worked great for my under eyes when setting my makeup and other areas but the only problem I didn’t like was the fact it left a white dusted look but that’s if too much is applied after playing in it and lightly applying this product it worked wonders ! I still use this time to time due to elf has great make up products at discounted prices this is still worth the try I recommend this product .
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
I really wanted to love this product. I wanted to use it for baking/highlighting but I honestly do not see a difference in my makeup when I use this product. I did not make a difference in keeping my makeup on all day. It is very cheap but ineffective. I usually really like e.l.f. products so I was sad.
Review for: Sheer more...
Had heard a little about this product and decided to try it out. I was very disappointed. I used it to bake my under eyes. The results were disappointing. It just made the concealer cakier and settle into the fine lines rather than covering them. It also had a lot of flashback. It was hard to dust away and left too much white powder behind. Do not recommend. Will be going back to Laura mercier for baking.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Wasn't a bad powder but it's extremely messy to use. Seems like more ends up on your clothes than your face. There's always product all over the container as well. I actually haven't used it in a while but might pull it out again to give it another try. Seems like it does conceal pores pretty decently.
Diana G.
North Arlington, NJ
I love using this all over the face and under the eyes. It's a smooth powder, doesn't leave a color behind, doesn't look cakey. Blends into the skin nicely good product if your looking for one that's budget freindly and it gets the job done my makeup still goes strong at the end of the day with this
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
This product is pretty good, but I do not recommend it if you have tan or dark skin because it leaves a white layer on top of your skin. It does mattify your skin pretty well, but it doesn't last long. Also, it makes your skin feel really soft, which I've never had with any other product before. I don't think I would buy this product again because it's a waste of money and a waste of space ( the packaging is way too big)
mellannie p.
This HD powder is super soft! it doesn't sink into your pores ot lays on top and just makes you look brighter. Also it is very affordable and its a very good Powder.
Stephanie D.
It amazes me people spend 20 or more on finishing powders when this is just as good and is around 3-4 dollars at walmart and target. It sets the face makeup nicely, kinda gives that slight blurring effect so it all looks perfect. The packaging needs a big overhaul, but that's the only down fall. I know some people say it shows up in pictures, but I haven't had that happen, it might be how much you're using though too.
Delina A.
Philadelphia , PA
I've recently tried this, but not the loose powder, the pressed one. I wasn't sure how well it would work because of the price... but... WOW. It works better than my more expensive setting powder! It kept my oil down to a minimum and kept all my makeup in place. It did not crease under my eyes either!
Cathy B.
Los angeles, CA
The HD powder is extremely soft and silky. The translucent one is white and sets very nicely to give a soft focus but when too much is applied it can give a white cast.

For $6 it is not bad at all. Also I recommend purchasing it when ELF has a promotion going on. They usually have deals and promo codes. For instance, I got it when they had a 50% off studio line making it only $3 and free shipping when you spend $35.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.