BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I thought this product was okay. I have oily skin and was hoping it would help decrease my mid afternoon shine but I was disappointed. The package/container it comes in creates a huge mess everywhere and every time I open it I get a cloud of white everywhere! I'm glad this product wasn't that much money because I would of been determined to receive a refund. Typically I love ELF products, but this is not for me.
Maria S.
I use this to set my under eye it's Ok just I am getting into all the baking a d contour and I just don't know how to use the setting powders yet Maybe I use too much or Idk this also goes with my Mary Kay translucent setting powder maybe I just need to watch more youtube tutorials on baking
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
For the price, this works really well. It is very affordable and seals in your foundation really well. It also doesn't leave any color, so it doesn't change the look of the foundation you put on. It doesn't have a strong smell. And I love the slick black packaging.
Amber A.
Odessa , TX
This makeup brand is so underrated! This product like most E.l.f products, is wonderful. I use it to bake all the time and it doesn't leave a terrible flashback! It also helps a lot to keep my foundation from cracking. I recommend this to everyone who wants great products for a great price!
Cristin  S.
Kokomo, IN
For the price its pretty good, but its not better then the air spun translucent powder which i will be going back to after i finish this guy up. The elf high definitely is such a fine grain powder that it is hard to work with., i have a lot of fall out with it and it goes every where. Also the applicator sponge it comes with is useless and makes a big mess. But if you use a brush with it and you carefully tap off the excess it applies well and keeps my makeup in place all day long.
Kelly L.
This High Definition Powder is very nice. There is a lot of powder inside the product and it is easy to apply. You can use a light amount to set your face or you can bake with it as well. I find that this loose HD powder compared well to high-end brand's HD powders, and it is much cheaper.
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ
I have been using this as my setting powder for awhile now. it makes my skin look really smooth and my face feels really soft after i use it. even though it's a white powder, it doesn't make my face look pale like other translucent powders can. it doesn't make me look cakey or anything at all. sometimes i just use it underneath my eyes to set my concealer and my concealer stays on all day. i really like this
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL
I honestly really hate this. It didn't worth for me at all. It's not very translucent it's just white powder and for my medium skin it doesn't worth maybe it looks better on lighter more ivory tones. Also this leave a white film over my face that does bad when taking pictures with flash.
Natalie H.
Pippa Passes, KY
I have used this powder as my setting powder for a long time. It is perfect for those days when you don't need extra coverage in your powder. It helps control the oil on my skin and gives me an airbrushed finished. Just be careful when applying this product as it can get messy. I don't use the included power puff; I always use a powder brush, which helps me control how much I apply. For the price, you can't beat this!
BRANDY C.
Slidell, LA
I really love this! It's super easy to use and stops my fave from being too shiny. I also like this product because it is worth the price. It's usually around 6 dollars or so and last for a few months for me. When looking for the drug store version of the HD powder this is my go to! #Contest
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.