BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Caitlyn T.
i do not actually like this product because it has flashback and looks terrible in pictures. other than that it would be a great setting powder because it completely makes my face matte and i love that.
Maddie N.
Winfield, WV
I love this powder! It's only $6, so obviously it gets an A+ on price. It's great quality, especially for the price. I'd still love it if it were high end and expensive though; I'd even believe it were a higher end product. I wish they had this really fine formulation in colors as well. Also, I don't recommend you use the puff it comes with. It's much better with a fluffy brush. The puff just broke up on my face.
Rayssa N.
COCONUT CREEK, FL
I bought this product about a week ago, and I could say that I like it a lot.
It comes in loose powder, which is a great thing because would allow you to difuminate better.
It also come with a sponge, but I wouldn't recommend it, because would apply a lot of product straight in one area and you would totally see it.
And what I love even more about this product is the price. I bought it in Target and it was $6.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
E.l.f. is one of my favorite cosmetic brands. Vegan and cruelty free is a plus. I love almost all of their products and this is one of them. The powder always helps set my makeup for all day wear. It doesn't make bumps or mess up my concealor on foundation like some other powders I have used.
Christen T.
Five Points, AL
I was recently turned onto the elf products due to how affordable they are. I am very pale-skinned, so I like finding translucent powders, such as this one. First off, I really love it. I mainly use powder to kind of mattify my face, as my skin is a little oily. My only complaint with this powder, is that it makes my face look a little too powdery. It definitely mattifies and smooths out, but a little too much.
Jas. J.
Review for: Translucent more...
Elf is such an underrated beauty brand! Their stuff works just as good as the high end stuff and sometimes even better! They have nice packaging for all their products and it is EXTRA affordable, I'm talking great quality brushes for a $1 each affordable. I recommend this beauty brand and product to everyone.
Maria J.
I like this product a lot. Its very light weight on skin and is very silky.Its a very fine powder.You get a lot of product for good price because you don't have to use a lot. You can either use a brush or the applicator it comes with. This is not something you have to apply heavily resulting in a white cast. And if you feel that you applied to much just sweep a little foundation or bronzer on to help even it out.
Kelsey H.
Honolulu, HI
I purchased the elf High Definition Powder because I was looking for a cheaper alternative to Tarte's Smooth Operator. While I wouldn't say this is a dupe, it still works pretty well. It doesn't last all day on my oily skin, but it holds up fairly well. I think I'd repurchase this again because it's affordable, but wouldn't use it if I needed my makeup to stay in place all day.
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
I love this product! I have very sensitive skin and problems with eczema. I have had no skin issues while using this powder. It feels light on the skin and helps leave a flawless look. The only small complaint that I have is that it does lighten the look of my foundation just a bit, but for the price, it is a wonderful product for anyone who doesn't want to spend a ton of money on high end products! I love it!
Jovonne C.
It's not terrible but it could be better,I have combination skin and tend to get very shiny in my t-zone. this product works for the first few hours but leaves much to be expected. it is one of those products that have to constantly be reapplied and for some of us that's not always an option. I haven't experienced a white cast in pics Thank God
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.