BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Samantha M.
This powder is pricier for an elf product, but isn't worth it. It is not even close to being comparable to the Makeup Forever HD Powder. It is very messy and so finely milled that it creates dust in the air. It does not control oil, minimize the appearance of pores or finish off a makeup look. It does absolutely nothing, unless applied heavily which will dry you up and make you look pure white. I would not recommend this product.
Morgan S.
Review for: Sheer more...
So this is the only setting powder I’ve ever used and it leaves a nice matte finish, but I feel like it’s rad heavy and noticeable on the skin. Especially when you’re taking photos.
Hiba N.
This powder is definitely one of the better drugstore ones on the market. it prevents creasing under the eyes and last all day. It comes with a little round puff that what I found isn't the best to apply with. It is a product that I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so. The only reason it isn't getting a five star review is that every time it opens a veil of powder spills out.
Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
This product is definitely a stand out from e.l.f, it's worth way more than 6.00. I have extremely pale skin so the sort of whitish cast it can leave doesn't really bother me, but people with darker skin may have a problem with camera flash or certain harsh lighting. It sets well, and lasts nearly as long as other high end setting powders I've used. I don't love the packaging, it's hard to control how much powder comes out. Maybe it's just user error, but I spill it a lot. Overall I really like this powder, especially considering the price. I would definitely buy it again.
Karen M.
Wylie, TX
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
I did not care for this powder. It was extremely yellow and was difficult for me to set and blend. Definitely not for some skin types. I do like some other e.l.f. products but this was a miss for me and I would not repurchase. The texture was not as find as I like so I do not plan to try another shade.
Abigail C.
Rochester, NY
A basic, but solid, translucent powder. When applied correctly there is no white cast. The package is a little annoying to work with, powder will sometimes go everywhere upon opening it. It is nothing life changing, but for a translucent powder it's definitely worth the price, you get a lot of product!
Julia M.
I'm not a fan of the white high def powder but recently purchased the yellow correcting powder and I do like that. It's effective in baking your makeup without any white cast.
The formula is not very pigmented but just enough to help.
Diana G.
North Arlington, NJ
I love using this all over the face and under the eyes. It's a smooth powder, doesn't leave a color behind, doesn't look cakey. Blends into the skin nicely good product if your looking for one that's budget freindly and it gets the job done my makeup still goes strong at the end of the day with this
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Wasn't a bad powder but it's extremely messy to use. Seems like more ends up on your clothes than your face. There's always product all over the container as well. I actually haven't used it in a while but might pull it out again to give it another try. Seems like it does conceal pores pretty decently.
Lisbeth G.
I really love this product. It has excellent coverage and it is not heavy for the face. It goes well with oily skin. Its implementation is quite simple since it is a light powder. The duration is excellent and helps to make the foundation last more. Although the powder is color white, it is completely translucent once applied so it is ideal for any skin tone. Highly recommended.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.