BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Brazille W.
Fontana, CA
Another great powder that is inexpensive ($6) and gets the job done. My skin is oily in my T-Zone area and this powder helps my makeup stay matte and last for the night. It even can work to control oil on a naked face since the powder is so light. I will say when baking your makeup to make sure the powder is completely blended in so photos won't look cloudy.
Samantha M.
This powder is pricier for an elf product, but isn't worth it. It is not even close to being comparable to the Makeup Forever HD Powder. It is very messy and so finely milled that it creates dust in the air. It does not control oil, minimize the appearance of pores or finish off a makeup look. It does absolutely nothing, unless applied heavily which will dry you up and make you look pure white. I would not recommend this product.
Elenna G.
This is my absolute favorite loose powder! I have it in shimmery and I apply a little of this under my eyes to bake the concealer and then pop it on my cheekbones to add that extra shimmery highlight. I love how it makes my face look pore less and keeps my face matte but with a healthy looking glow all day. This product also helps with under eye creasing!
Faith D.
Succasunna, NJ
I like this powder a lot also it is really inexpensive. However, I prefer dermablends powder instead, but when I run out of that I will be going back to this elf powder
Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
This product is definitely a stand out from e.l.f, it's worth way more than 6.00. I have extremely pale skin so the sort of whitish cast it can leave doesn't really bother me, but people with darker skin may have a problem with camera flash or certain harsh lighting. It sets well, and lasts nearly as long as other high end setting powders I've used. I don't love the packaging, it's hard to control how much powder comes out. Maybe it's just user error, but I spill it a lot. Overall I really like this powder, especially considering the price. I would definitely buy it again.
Erika O.
This powder is so sooth and finely milled this is a product I use when I know I wont be taking any picture I use this and the under eye setting powder under my eyes on a daily basis (well I try rotating it) but it is great to set dewy foundations to help them stay in place. Juat a great affordable powder. I hate the packaging.
Abigail C.
Rochester, NY
A basic, but solid, translucent powder. When applied correctly there is no white cast. The package is a little annoying to work with, powder will sometimes go everywhere upon opening it. It is nothing life changing, but for a translucent powder it's definitely worth the price, you get a lot of product!
Heather W.
Albany, NY
I have used this setting powder for years. With such a low price point it has amazing quality. I use it to set my whole face and my under eyes. It is very finely milled so it never makes your foundation look caked. I think it's definitely great for someone on a budget. This setting powder can tend to have a little flashback with photography. So with that being said just use it light-handed if you plan on being in flash photography photos.
Molly B.
Iva, SC
I swear by this product. I always used the Laura Mercer setting powder but had to use this in a pinch and I LOVED it! It provides a very natural finish and gives you the perfect highlight and set under your eyes. And a little bit goes a long way!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this because I saw somewhere it's a great dupe for Makeup Forever (MUF) powder. I purchased all left on shelf, since at 6 dollars compared to higher end MUF, I figured a steal!! I live for my AirSpun for baking my face, but I sweep this all over for a soft airbrushed finish. I must say it is a legit tried and true dupe!! I loved it, my MUF he powder sits to the side while I use this, so I don't have to repurchase MUF again!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.