BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
I got this because I heard a huge buzz about the product and how AMAZING it is. I will say it is probably one of the softest powders I have ever tried but it doesn't look good on me. It creates this ghostly cast on my face and makes me look paler. It picks up on my dry patches which I really don't like and just doesn't look good on me altogether. It does make the skin feel VERY soft and smooth but it did sadly break me out.
Brazille W.
Fontana, CA
Another great powder that is inexpensive ($6) and gets the job done. My skin is oily in my T-Zone area and this powder helps my makeup stay matte and last for the night. It even can work to control oil on a naked face since the powder is so light. I will say when baking your makeup to make sure the powder is completely blended in so photos won't look cloudy.
Faith D.
Succasunna, NJ
I like this powder a lot also it is really inexpensive. However, I prefer dermablends powder instead, but when I run out of that I will be going back to this elf powder
Elenna G.
This is my absolute favorite loose powder! I have it in shimmery and I apply a little of this under my eyes to bake the concealer and then pop it on my cheekbones to add that extra shimmery highlight. I love how it makes my face look pore less and keeps my face matte but with a healthy looking glow all day. This product also helps with under eye creasing!
Molly B.
Iva, SC
I swear by this product. I always used the Laura Mercer setting powder but had to use this in a pinch and I LOVED it! It provides a very natural finish and gives you the perfect highlight and set under your eyes. And a little bit goes a long way!
Erika O.
This powder is so sooth and finely milled this is a product I use when I know I wont be taking any picture I use this and the under eye setting powder under my eyes on a daily basis (well I try rotating it) but it is great to set dewy foundations to help them stay in place. Juat a great affordable powder. I hate the packaging.
Corinne M.
Akron, OH
I had received this product in an ELF subscription box awhile ago and this was definitely my least favorite product in that box. It is a very glittery product so I can not use it on my face. The glitter is very obvious and it doesn't go away. I have also tried to use it on my body to give a glow but it looked very ashy.
Kelsey G.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this stuff. It works really well to "bake" your face or to set your make up. I use it under my eyes and my concealer and foundation do not budge all day!! I also use it on my chin and jawline and don't have as much rub off. I've been using this stuff for years and will continue. It lasts forever!
April F.
Waipahu, HI
I love this HD powder. its a great dupe for Makeup forever HD powder. I use this in my makeup kit and for myself as well. I always buy back ups of this powder plus you can never go wrong with the price its just a steal. you get more product than the MUFE. I like using this as a finishing powder over my liquid or cream foundation cause it just makes the base last all day long. and it also photographs beautifully.
Sophia S.
Rockwall, TX
This product is pretty good, but I do not recommend it if you have tan or dark skin because it leaves a white layer on top of your skin. It does mattify your skin pretty well, but it doesn't last long. Also, it makes your skin feel really soft, which I've never had with any other product before. I don't think I would buy this product again because it's a waste of money and a waste of space ( the packaging is way too big)
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.