BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Hiba N.
This powder is definitely one of the better drugstore ones on the market. it prevents creasing under the eyes and last all day. It comes with a little round puff that what I found isn't the best to apply with. It is a product that I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so. The only reason it isn't getting a five star review is that every time it opens a veil of powder spills out.
Caitlynn B.
Kansas City, KS
I have only bought this product twice - but that's because my skin went through some changes and I no longer need it as much.

This is a very fine (in texture) and translucent powder that is great for topping off your liquid foundation. It's also something to use under your eyes to decrease the amount of fallout from your eyeshadow onto your face! It's smooth, subtle, very very sheer, and it works great to keep the shine away.
Brazille W.
Fontana, CA
Another great powder that is inexpensive ($6) and gets the job done. My skin is oily in my T-Zone area and this powder helps my makeup stay matte and last for the night. It even can work to control oil on a naked face since the powder is so light. I will say when baking your makeup to make sure the powder is completely blended in so photos won't look cloudy.
Erika O.
This powder is so sooth and finely milled this is a product I use when I know I wont be taking any picture I use this and the under eye setting powder under my eyes on a daily basis (well I try rotating it) but it is great to set dewy foundations to help them stay in place. Juat a great affordable powder. I hate the packaging.
Heather W.
Albany, NY
I have used this setting powder for years. With such a low price point it has amazing quality. I use it to set my whole face and my under eyes. It is very finely milled so it never makes your foundation look caked. I think it's definitely great for someone on a budget. This setting powder can tend to have a little flashback with photography. So with that being said just use it light-handed if you plan on being in flash photography photos.
Faith D.
Succasunna, NJ
I like this powder a lot also it is really inexpensive. However, I prefer dermablends powder instead, but when I run out of that I will be going back to this elf powder
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
This is a great product! I use it to set my under eye concealer/foundation. I also sometimes use it as a final powder after everything else is finished. It can be very messy to work with. Pro tip: don't ever throw away the powder puff or plastic, vented insert. Those will cut down on the mess factor big time!
Elenna G.
This is my absolute favorite loose powder! I have it in shimmery and I apply a little of this under my eyes to bake the concealer and then pop it on my cheekbones to add that extra shimmery highlight. I love how it makes my face look pore less and keeps my face matte but with a healthy looking glow all day. This product also helps with under eye creasing!
Morgan S.
Review for: Sheer more...
So this is the only setting powder I’ve ever used and it leaves a nice matte finish, but I feel like it’s rad heavy and noticeable on the skin. Especially when you’re taking photos.
Molly B.
Iva, SC
I swear by this product. I always used the Laura Mercer setting powder but had to use this in a pinch and I LOVED it! It provides a very natural finish and gives you the perfect highlight and set under your eyes. And a little bit goes a long way!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.