BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Laura R.
What can I say, this stuff is amazing! But bear in mind, this is definitely a last step product. I wouldn't wear it by itself. But it's claims are true - it does exactly what it says it will.
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
This powder is pretty good, especially for the price. My one main issue with it is the packaging. I'm not sure if I got a faulty package or not, but the powder is constantly coming out, even when the container is shut. I have to keep it flat in order to avoid this, which means I can't travel with it unfortunately.
Erin M.
Clarksburg, MD
I tried this today and my concealer didn't look valley at all!!! I've been struggling lately with texture under my eyes and this setting powder didn't make my under eye look textured or bumpy at all. I got it on amazon for so cheap and I think this is a new everyday item that I'll definitely buy over and over again.
Linda L.
I LOVE this! It has lasted me forever because you don't need to use that much in order to get the right results. It's a great setting powder but don't use the cotton pad they provide! your foundation will stick all over it. What I do is shake up the container, get my kabuki brush and swirl it onto the cotton pad then brush the powder onto my face that way. It also avoids the issue of putting too much on if you apply it with a big fluffy brush
Angela R.
Santa Cruz, CA
Really loved this product! I would use it to bake with and set my makeup. I used a sponge to bake. And a flat head brush to set. It helped me stay matte for a good amount of time. And I just didn't like how chunky this can be at times when baking. I would still recommend this especially because the price is so good.
Josephine P.
Charleston, WV
You have to be careful with opening this product. it will fly everywhere. It does a pretty goof job and keeping my makeup on and keeping me matte, I have oily skin. I tried to bake with this product and it turned my concealer into a different color, but all over the face with a light hand works. I think I'd buy again but I like the compact HD setting powder the best.
sabrina j.
Chubbuck, ID
When I started to bake my face with powders I started with this e.l.f powder. First of all e.l.f itself is a really great brand I seriously love how inexpensive it is for such great products! This powder is really good for baking and also using it for touchups when/if you become oily such as I do it simply mattefies(idk how to spell that lol) the face. Great product!
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
This has been my go-to since wearing a full face of makeup. I use to use the yellow one then sheer, but yellow seems to not be sold in stores anymore so I have to order online. I really like it! Doesn't make my makeup look ashy, I use it to set where I applied concealer.
Love it ! Super affordable and I didn't have any problems with it . I found it good with my oily skin. It kept my makeup on the whole day . Definitely looks natural . I recommend it .
Ashleigh M.
I use the yellow powder to set my concealer, I have medium skin that gets darker during the summer with yellow undertones, and I love this stuff. It comes in a HUGE jar and is definitely worth the $6 price tag. It tends to get messy, but what loose powder doesn't? I would for sure recommend this to anyone who's on a budget.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.