BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
This powder is pretty good, especially for the price. My one main issue with it is the packaging. I'm not sure if I got a faulty package or not, but the powder is constantly coming out, even when the container is shut. I have to keep it flat in order to avoid this, which means I can't travel with it unfortunately.
Chevonne M.
E.L.F High Definition Powder is my go to setting powder. Its easy to apply, gives the face a flawless finish and looks GREAT in photos. The way I apply is by using the puff that it comes with, then let the powder sit on my face (this allows the foundation/concealer to absorb the powder and gives your makeup more staying power) then I use the flat top E.L.F Powder brush to dust of the excessive.
Take a look at the photo attached. Face Products used Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse and E.L.F High Definition Powder.
Linda L.
I LOVE this! It has lasted me forever because you don't need to use that much in order to get the right results. It's a great setting powder but don't use the cotton pad they provide! your foundation will stick all over it. What I do is shake up the container, get my kabuki brush and swirl it onto the cotton pad then brush the powder onto my face that way. It also avoids the issue of putting too much on if you apply it with a big fluffy brush
Joanna S.
Bloomington, IL
So for years I never understood why my makeup never looked as pretty as other girls... well the reason was that I wasn't using the right products and steps! Insert High Def powder! It does an amazing job of setting my foundation without giving me a ghastly white cast. It does a fantastic job of soaking up excess oil. It's absurdly inexpensive for the amount of product you receive. The packaging is pretty but can sometimes dispense too much. I've actually transferred some of it into another powder sifter rather easily that fits in my purse better for touch ups (even though I hardly need them!) I can always find this product at K-Mart, certain Wal-Marts, and almost all Targets.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
Unfortunately I don't have a glowing review for this product in the shade that I purchased it. Almost all of almost all of elf's darker shades leave you with almost a grey tint to your skin. The color selection does not really allow to blend to make a color that would be similar to my skin tone. Unfortunately I didn't really like this one.
Taylor K.
Yaphank, NY
I tried this product after reading through reviews on here. I'd been wanting to try a new setting powder and had considered makeup forever but definitely did not want to spend the price. i tried this one. its $6 which is pricier for elf but regardless its affordable. I'm very happy with the results i get from this product. sometimes I'll use it to set my under eye concealer and other times I'll wait and use this as an all over set.
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
ELF continually impresses me with it's quality-to-price ratio. This is a fantastic little setting powder! It sets my makeup, seals my face, reduces oil, adds a touch of shine, and prevents smudging all for under ten bucks. I have dry skin and find that even when I'm flaky, this works beautifully. If you're a girl on a budget or just trying to save a few bucks for other things, this setting powder is definitely worth it's weight in gold.
Ashley P.
Noblesville, IN
For the price you seriously cannot beat this. i bought this out of curiosity when i found out meijer sold elf products, and i am so glad i grabbed it. it feels awesome. a lot of powders cake up on my face because my skin is so insanely dry, especially on my nose, this doesn't. it almost disappears on my face. for $6 it's a steal. the white puff that comes with this is perfect. so soft, and feels amazing on your skin. definitely a must try!
Laura R.
What can I say, this stuff is amazing! But bear in mind, this is definitely a last step product. I wouldn't wear it by itself. But it's claims are true - it does exactly what it says it will.
Megan V.
garden city, KS
I use this powder everyday, twice a day! I love the feeling it leaves on my skin. My face feels silky smooth after I use it! I also think the price was great. This is my first High Deff powder and I think I will be repurchasing it after this one runs out (although there seems to be quite a bit so not anytime soon)!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.