BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Elli E.
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is great at smoothing our lines and makes my makeup stay in place all day. Some say that they get flashback with this product but I always make sure to blend it out completely and receive no flashback!
Holdyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
Not a huge fan of this product, I like e.l.f. but this finishing powder is way too grainy and the smell of the powder is so awful and I feel like I breathe the powder in more than anything.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Used this a couple of times it was great and not sparkly like the others unfortunately i ran out and my local walmart needs to stock up. Cant wait to re purchase it helps to mattify and set everything in place! For extra hold you can apply it under the regular powder you use & you can also apply it when your oily it wont be visible if you use a brush :)
Tara R.
Sacramento, CA
I just recently purchased the e.l.f High Definition Powder to use under my eyes, I don't have dark circles but I am starting to get fine lines and was hoping that it helped to decrease the look of them.  Not sure yet if it works just yet.  I will use it a bit longer to see.  It only cost a few dollars so I'm not expecting miracles.
Jamie N.
Anaheim , CA
Review for: Soft Luminance, Sheer more...
For the price you won’t find a better each day powder this perfect finish powder will leave your skin feeling less blind and photo ready! I use it every day! I am very happy with it usually I use very high-end products but with my powder I ran out one day And bought this on a whim and have used it every day for three years. Even living in Southern California and working outside it still is a great powder.
Ashley S.
Hebron, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
I have extremely oily skin and this elf translucent powder saves lives! It keeps my makeup on my face and leaves me oil free. It’s super easy to apply especially if you like baking your face which is what I do. I’ve recommended this product to all my oily faced friends.
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
I have dry skin already so adding a powder to my face was a bit scary after watching several videos on YouTube on how to use these powders I decided to give the elf version of try when it says high definition that's exactly what it is it definitely highlights and brings attention to your under-eye area I love it it's the only one that I'll buy
Andrea P.
sunnyvale
When I was starting off with makeup and I would buy it. It does the job it sets but because I am tan it does have flash back and I feel as if it can look like you have a lot of make up so if u need something just maybe to set ur face Makeup I think it’s great for that if maybe if ur just starting off with makeup I think it would be good as well
Kenya G.
Review for: Sheer more...
Not only is it inexpensive, it’s amazing! It sets my makeup great, and doesn’t cause any flashback when I take selfies, which was a problem I was having with other powders. I would buy this again and recommend!
Lindsey C.
Cleona, PA
this gave my face a white finish and made all my flaws stand out. i used it a few times and went back to my old product. wouldn’t recommend. the packaging is nice but that’s about it
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.