BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Candace C.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Sheer more...
It got the job done but could be a little more blendable/translucent . It could possibly be because I’m African American and it just didn’t blend well with my skin tone
Yesika V.
Miami, Florida
Me gusta muchísimo para sellar el corrector de las ojeras. Deja esa área muy natural y mi corrector no se ve cuarteado o sobre maquillado. Es económico. Lo único que no me enamora es el olor pero no es mal de morirse. Buen producto, sin embargo es bueno ver algunos videos para saberlo usar porque es HD y puede rebotar en fotos.
Brittney M.
Mccordsville, IN
There is so much wrong with this powder. Yes it's cheap ($6 USD) but after I use it, I am oily again within 30 minutes. Also, it causes bad flashback when using flash photography. It's also not very finely milled so you see big specks of the powder on your face. I will probably never buy this ever again unless it was my last option.
Lexie B.
Fayetteville, AR
So I'm a big name makeup product user but I LOVE this HD translucent powder! It s okay to use on any skin tone and I just brush it off with a fan brush. It's only about 6 bucks and it's well worth it!
Torria B.
Cincinnati, OH
Let me start out saying when I first found elf products I thought omg this is was to good of a price to be true they have all the products the more expensive bands make like primers high def setting powder, ect, The only complaints I have are i do not like the applicator is came with i loose allot and it makes it white all over my face so use your own brush other than that great product if your on a budget and cant afford a higher costing brand!
Jaiie V.
Gresham
I've been in love with this product ever since I have first tried it from a friend. It works better than I thought it would have. I use it to set my liquid foundation instead of using a skin tone powder.
Nou L.
At first I didn't really like the powder because of how messy it is so I stopped using it for a while. Then after seeing reviews about how great it was for oil control, I tried it out and it worked! My face normally gets super oily throughout the day. Usually after about 2 hours you can see that it's kind of oily already. I love this product! I've heard it is comparable to some high end powders, but why pay more when you can pay $6 only for this?!
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I love this powder, I can't even think of how many of these I have gone through and always make sure I have a backup in my drawer. I use it as a finishing powder when I'm done with all my makeup and it completely blurs the appearance of my pores. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Ivis A.
i don't think i have ever seen such a micro fine powder as this one. I have the sheer one. not only it is extremely cheap but is actually crazy how micro the powder particles are. it doesn't feel heavy at all on the skin. it comes with the cutest puff for application but you can also use your brush or bb. this product is underrated, it is very good!
Adrianna V.
Hopatcong, NJ
Love this product. A little goes a long way. It's amazing for setting under eye concealer or even just setting foundation. I also use it throughout the day it absorb any excess oil. But if you use too much it will leave you with a white cast. I like it even more because there absolutely no shimmer like other HD powders and it photographs beautifully. My only big issue is the packaging, you end up losing a bit of product when opening and closing.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.