BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ana J.
Do not buy this in yellow!!! i have the transparent/translucent one and the yellow one. The finish on both is lovely smooth, almost airbrushed without looking cakey. The translucent is fine but can come off ashy if you are a darker skin tone and the yellow is lovely but it is CANARY BIG BIRD yellow nothing close to ben nye banana powder (it doesn't claim to be either but it wouldve been awesome sauce) even on darker skin tones it can just be too yellow
Susan l.
Eugene, OR
This powder works great. If used heavily, it can produce a white cast when using flash photography. If used lightly, this product is great for setting makeup and producing a flawless and blurred finish that lasts. With a price tag of about $6 it is a steal! Deffinately a staple in my makeup collection and will be repurchasing.
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this in both Sheer and Shimmer for my daily powder use. It goes great on top of foundation without shifting it, and is super high quality for the price. Shimmer gives a subtle glow, while the sheer mattifies a bit.

Compared to other setting powders, I haven't noticed much of a difference, so I've happily switched to this to save some money!
Erin T.
I LOVE this product. It gives me the perfect finishing touch to my everyday make up and is super light. I was worried about buying a finishing powder like this because I've seen some that are quite obvious and dusty looking but this is lovely. Highly recommend it to anyone on a budget looking for that perfect finishing touch.
Emerald G.
Belmont Shore, CA
I picked this up on a Walmart run recently since I was spending weekend with my BF and forgot my face powder. It works decently, I used it to set my under eye concealer and to clean up under my contour. Texture is pretty smooth not bad at all for the price, I don't reach for it often as I prefer a loose translucent powder.
Crissy B.
Howey In Hls, FL
I can't really compare this to anything because this is the only brand I have ever tried but it did do what it was suppose to do. I didn't really like using it because it felt like to much makeup. I don't really need to bake my face for a normal day, since I'm a stay at home mom. It was really fun to try but it's not for me.
Sarah R.
Bought this two weeks ago, and as far as a powder it's fantastic. It leaves me with a smooth, soft face. However, I was not at all excited about how little there is in the container, thought it might be more. The little pad that comes with it is the best applicator for when I have tried to use another one it just didn't seem to work as well. The presentation is nice, very sleek and easy to work with. Will definitely buy this again, and will recommend.
Lindsey M.
LANSING, MI
Say goodbye to powder foundation to set your liquid! The quality is astounding!

It applies right over your makeup, not chunky or chalky, transparen't and durable! I wear this out all the time and at work with me bustling around it STILL stands against time!
Chelsey H.
Great Bend, KS
This is the best powder I have ever used in my life. It provides a hint of color for my pale skin. It completely finishes my look and makes my face smooth. It makes my face appear absolutely flawless. Highly recommend this product and will be buying again. You will never find another powder of this quality for this low price.
Elizabeth H.
FAIRBURY, NE
This powder is amazing! Not only does it help my makeup last all day but it's amazing when disaster strikes. I bit it pretty hard in the dirt, tears running down my face and when I went to the mirror to fix myself, my makeup still looked on point. You can't beat the price and a little goes a long way.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.