BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Anna H.
E.L.F. is a good brand that has good products at a decent price point. Some are hits and some are misses this is a good powder that mattes your skin when its shiny. There is no need to over spend when this does what you need it to do. No ghost face here and I love it on oily skin its a life savor!
Crissy B.
Howey In Hls, FL
I can't really compare this to anything because this is the only brand I have ever tried but it did do what it was suppose to do. I didn't really like using it because it felt like to much makeup. I don't really need to bake my face for a normal day, since I'm a stay at home mom. It was really fun to try but it's not for me.
Susan l.
Eugene, OR
This powder works great. If used heavily, it can produce a white cast when using flash photography. If used lightly, this product is great for setting makeup and producing a flawless and blurred finish that lasts. With a price tag of about $6 it is a steal! Deffinately a staple in my makeup collection and will be repurchasing.
member-f76408983
It does help a little, but it doesn’t seem to hold. I can tell a difference from when I first put this over my makeup but a few hours later my face seems oily and like my makeup is running
Erin T.
I LOVE this product. It gives me the perfect finishing touch to my everyday make up and is super light. I was worried about buying a finishing powder like this because I've seen some that are quite obvious and dusty looking but this is lovely. Highly recommend it to anyone on a budget looking for that perfect finishing touch.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Amazing for the under eye, this product is finely milled and reflects light for a brightening effect. A little of this goes a long way. I like to bake with a dam[ beauty blender and it helps keep my concealer from creasing. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for an inexpensive alternative to a high end powder.
Sarah R.
Bought this two weeks ago, and as far as a powder it's fantastic. It leaves me with a smooth, soft face. However, I was not at all excited about how little there is in the container, thought it might be more. The little pad that comes with it is the best applicator for when I have tried to use another one it just didn't seem to work as well. The presentation is nice, very sleek and easy to work with. Will definitely buy this again, and will recommend.
Nicole K.
N Las Vegas, NV
I bought this product years ago. I have combination skin and the only area my skin gets dry is around my mouth and moisturizer helps with that. I've been using this as a setting powder between my moisturizer, primer, and foundation. So far it's been working pretty well. Combined with this powder it keeps my foundation set.
Elizabeth H.
FAIRBURY, NE
This powder is amazing! Not only does it help my makeup last all day but it's amazing when disaster strikes. I bit it pretty hard in the dirt, tears running down my face and when I went to the mirror to fix myself, my makeup still looked on point. You can't beat the price and a little goes a long way.
Ana J.
Do not buy this in yellow!!! i have the transparent/translucent one and the yellow one. The finish on both is lovely smooth, almost airbrushed without looking cakey. The translucent is fine but can come off ashy if you are a darker skin tone and the yellow is lovely but it is CANARY BIG BIRD yellow nothing close to ben nye banana powder (it doesn't claim to be either but it wouldve been awesome sauce) even on darker skin tones it can just be too yellow
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.