BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Sierra B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product offers a great look with a natural HD finish that's shine free almost all day. It's not cakey and feels like absolutely nothing on the skin. I've been using it for a week now and it's definately worth the switch!
Taisha M.
Schenectady, NY
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
the hint of tint setting powder is your best bet for avoiding the ashy under eye look in bright photos. I do prefer a setting powder with more of a yellow tint but ELF's setting powder is a good alternative for the cheaper end of things and you can always pick it up at most stores rather than ordering something high end online.
Prisila M.
Lake Forest, IL
I freaking love this product . It's just like the Laura Mercier Translucent powder but cheaper and probably better. The only problem I have is how the powder comes, it's such a huge mess just to get a small of amount. And the puff isn't really useful for me, I only use the powder to make my lips matte :-)
Megan E.
Canton, OH
I love this powder! I use concealer, foundation, regular powder, blush & bronzer (haha, i know..thats alot) and then I brush this over all of those products with a large fluffy brush (from sigma) and then spritz on my ELF mist & set spray & my face looks flawless! This powder increases the staying power of my foundation & concealer, and keeps my from looking shiny/oily. Amazing price too! I just purchased another & I'm only halfway done with my first one!
Jannet R.
This is the first setting powder I've tried and I fell in love with it... it is soo soft and easy to use, it sets my make up beautifully. The only bad thing I have to say about this product is that it's kinda messy when you open it powder does fly everywhere but other than that I love it. I bought mine on the ELF website during the 40%off sale (you can get great deals there) so it was extremely affordable.
Aubrie F.
Great setting powder I use it all over my face and under my eyes. Don't use a whole lot because it will make you look like a ghost. The only thing that is not good about this product is the packaging it's very very messy and bulky. Not something I would take on the go. However for the price it's decent and will get the job done.
Nina T.
Lynn, MA
This brand was a literal God send for the beauty obsessed and bargain shopper. I absolutely love it. This powder is definitely part of my daily routine. I use it once my look is set with my favorite powder brush, (Lancôme #1). It keeps my make up looking flawless and prevents shine. For $3 you really can't go wrong. Thanks ELF!
Nina S.
Another one of my favorite e.l.f products. My foundation was making my face look a little too shiny and this fixed that. Its translucent so you don't have to match it to your skin tone. Just apply after you've finished your make up and it makes your skin look so perfect and soft. I finish my makeup with this HD powder EVERYTIME!
Betty P.
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this product  at first its a little  light but not white then after a few minutes its normal no white color just sheer. I use this product every day.
Kim G.
I have purchased the HD powder twice and will be purchasing it again. I think it is a great deal! This product is very fine, with light shimmer. I barely noticed it. Id say it works best as an under-eye setting powder. It gives you an almost matte finish.you'll feel like a fashion deva when wearing this! Just gives such a polished look!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.