BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Erin S.
Review for: Translucent more...
E.l.f. products tend to be high quality given their extremely low price, however their high definition translucent powder wasn't up to my standards. The applicator was awkward and I found that most of the powder ended up on me or the floor. Once on my face, it did the job but the application issues will keep me from purchasing again.
Elise H.
I really wanted to like this as a translucent setting powder but it really made me look white. Not only in person but also in photos. It had a bit of a drying effect on my skin (which is odd because I'm pretty oily). I read great reviews on this and it was inexpensive so I'm glad I at least tried it. Maybe it's just not for me. Sigh.
Kristina M.
Review for: Sheer more...
FLASHBACK! This product might be fine for a quick touchup to absorb any oil on your face only if you plan on not taking any pictures or snapchat anyone a picture of your face with flash. From just one flash on snapchat I saw all of the powder that I put on my face in a nice stark white color and very patchy in the picture at that. I keep it in my bathroom for an emergency touchup if I have to run to the store briefly but will never put on in the morning to last all day.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
ELF is doing pretty good likely with their products. I enjoy
this powder I use it for setting under my eyes and it
does it's job. It leaves a matte finish and works good with my oily skin.
I like the package and it's alittle big for the amount of powder offers.
But it's like 6 bucks and u can't go wrong. Easy to apply and great finish
nicole s.
Collinsville, IL
i really like this product, although the grains are so small that my beauty blender couldn't pick it up very well. i had to use a brush which was kind of annoying
Brianna B.
Hesperia, CA
I try to keep up with trends so when elf came out with this setting powder I had to try it! For the price it is a great buy. It's very easy to apply, but I am not a fan of having lose powder fly everywhere.
Prisila M.
Lake Forest, IL
I freaking love this product . It's just like the Laura Mercier Translucent powder but cheaper and probably better. The only problem I have is how the powder comes, it's such a huge mess just to get a small of amount. And the puff isn't really useful for me, I only use the powder to make my lips matte :-)
Taisha M.
Schenectady, NY
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
the hint of tint setting powder is your best bet for avoiding the ashy under eye look in bright photos. I do prefer a setting powder with more of a yellow tint but ELF's setting powder is a good alternative for the cheaper end of things and you can always pick it up at most stores rather than ordering something high end online.
Sierra B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product offers a great look with a natural HD finish that's shine free almost all day. It's not cakey and feels like absolutely nothing on the skin. I've been using it for a week now and it's definately worth the switch!
Betty P.
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this product  at first its a little  light but not white then after a few minutes its normal no white color just sheer. I use this product every day.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.