BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Donna M.
After hearing rave reviews about E.L.F. products, I finally tracked down a store. I only went in to buy the high definition powder, but after seeing the prices on the rest of the makeup (everything is about $3.00) I couldn't help myself, I had to try everything. The high definition powder is about $6.00. Before E.L.F I would use the high def powder by MakeUp Forever. If I had to do a blind test, I honestly don't know if I could tell the difference. The only difference you can truly notice is in your bank account. Using the HD powder by E.L.F. you will get the same results as Makeup Forever and you will save about $30. I'm hooked.
Amanda W.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
I love the fine texture of this powder but the packaging just feels so cheap and the puff it comes with is also pretty useless. The fabric tab on it ripped the first time I used it, but thats ok because the puff is just too hard and dense to use anyways.
The lid is also really loud and clunky, ugh.
I apply it with a brush to set my under eyes and it seems to do ok, just don't over do it or you'll look like you have flour all over your face! A little goes a long way.
Tina Y.
Ruskin
Everyone knows of the makeup forever High Definition Powder well ive been told this is the same thing as that i didn't want to get this at first but a friend of mine had the elf one and the makeup forever one so i asked her what one was better she said she likes the elf one more and i was like omg really it is just 6$ this was before i got in to elf so i got it and i loved it it is so soft and so Silky it feels like it should be 50$ or 60$ i just love it you couldn't ask for anything better it is just so flawless looking and Lightweight i just love it
Sarah M.
Browns Mills, NJ
This powder worked very well, as it was translucent and left my skin glowing. However it had no sun protection, and wore off after about an hour outside. It worked well with my skin and did not irritate, and did not feel as if anything was "caked" on my face. The packaging was also kind of small, and I was disappointed because it looked a lot bigger on the website. I would recommend to anyone who needs a setting powder for at-home looks, but not if you're planning on going out.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This is one of my absolute favorite setting products. It has a slight tint, however, you can opt for the un-tinted version of this same brand,if thats your preference. It goes on light and airy. It's feels fgresh on my sensitive skin, and leaves a great matte 'finished' look. All this, and the price is ridiculously inexpensive at your local drug store. #contest
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Sheer, Other more...
My review is powder in soft luminance. After using this for a while I can say it's not my favorite mainly because it leaves a faint white cast. But I do find it decent for a baking and setting powder...it also does ok for blurring skin imperfections and also in pics this doesn't give off any flashback so that's a plus!!
Alexis P.
Eh. I can say I've been using this product for about a year. For me it works best with a damp beauty sponge. It does give you flashback with a camera flash! I had on my makeup almost 10 hours the other day & when I took a picture with the flash, I could really see it! It's an okay translucent powder but I don't know that I will repurchase.
Cari W.
Port Richey, FL
I have such a love-hate relationship with this powder. I really like to use it for baking, it's so good with making sure my makeup does not crease, but the flashback is just so awful. If you take a lot of photos using a flash I would highly recommend investing in a different powder. Other than that I absolutely love it! It's so mattifying and it really lasts all day.
Corinnia B.
I cannot say too much about this powder because I do not use it very often. It works pretty well, but it seems no matter what concealer and power combination I use my under eye area creases. I have heard great things about the under eye hd setting powder by elf though. Maybe this is better for the face or I just haven't given it a chance yet.
Karen V.
Conroe , TX
This is my holy grail finishing powder! This product changed my life. It is a translucent powder that I apply over my entire face make-up. It has this softening and blurring effect that makes my skin look smoothr as if I used a photo editing app to change the texture of my skin. It doesn't make my face look white at all. If you are heavy handed with blush or bronzer, this product can help tone it down or soften any harsh lines. It also helps me stay matte throughout the day.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.