BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kirby J.
White Plains, NY
Its the perfect price for the amazing quality. I'm surprised it doesn't cost more. the only issue is if you use too much it will just make you look like you have a layer of white powder on your face. it leaves your face leaving smooth and it truly does enhance the way you look in pictures. not to mention you get so much product it lasts for a really long time because a little goes a long way. my only issue is the packaging. its slightly messy but whatever the product itself is amazing.
Amanda S.
Fills in creases so that makeup doesn’t look cakey and fine lines are not visible. I always make sure to use this after foundation to make sure that my makeup doesn’t make me look wrinkled or very cakey.
Tawny M.
Bell, CA
I simply love this product! It's super affordable and a little of this powder does go a long way. I bought this in December of 2011, I use it often & I still have plenty left. It comes with a sponge or you can apply with a brush. This powder gives my less than perfect skin a flawless finish, even when using a light - medium coverage foundation. It sets my foundation & powder wonderfully. Just make sure to use a little at a time & buff thouroughly into skin, to a void a powdery finish & white cast in photos. Otherwise this is a great product, you must try it.
phill a.
Lynnwood, WA
It's SO GOOD. For the $3 each I paid, especially good. It's a finely milled powder that I found totally indistinguishable from Makeup Forever HD powder. They look the same. They apply the same. They wear the same. The packaging is simple but elegant. I threw out the puff it came with and apply with a fluffy brush or a makeup sponge. The holes in the sifter are too big, in my opinion. Too much comes out, too fast. But that is literally my only critique. I'm super pale and never notice a white cast to my face, but I'd be the last person who would. I can't say how it would work on darker complexions. For me, it's totally ideal.
Lily M.
The consistency of this product was a little to thick for my preference, and the packaging was very messy. It gave a lot of flashback in pics and didn't set my makeup to my liking
Lauren S.
I use this to make any lipstick super matte. It feels a little weird at first, but once it sets in it has a very nice finish. I do occasionally use it on my face even though I'm not a fan of matte skin on me. Packaging definitely needs to be different. I have to have it sitting on a flat surface and cannot tip it very much otherwise product spills out big time. My boyfriend was playing with it and dropped it and now much of the product is on the applicator and above the screen instead of inside.
Cady W.
Pleasant Gap, PA
I was very skeptical about this setting powder because it was so affordable but I wanted to give it a shot. I had heard good things about ELF. I really like this setting powder. I do not know how it would compare to luxury powders, but I like the way it sets my makeup and how it feels on my skin. It's very lightweight and soft. Would buy again!
Shannon K.
Hopewell Junction, NY
It's okay. But it made my skin break out. Definitely not my favorite product I've used. But maybe for a different skim type it would work better. I have oily skin
Ali K.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is pretty good for the price, but I would not give it $5 stars because it settles in the lines on my face, and I will start to feel cakey after a while. It is pretty finely milled, and is a great value if youre on a budget because you get a ton of product, but if you can afford something high end I think that would work better.
Shanejah L.
peoria, IL
I need this is a really good drugstore powder you get a lot for your price I like to use this to me and I find that it doesn't crease on to me since it's so finely milled
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.