BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
elira D.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
A great powder with a nice natural finish . It can make the skin look dry in certain areas. Easy to apply but the packaging is messy. Good for all skin types and looks nice. Yes I would.
Madeline P.
I use this powder in places that are mainly oily and it has changed my makeup! I notice how long my makeup lasts with it on. Even when my face does get oily from a long day it just looks like I'm glowing and I truly can tell a difference when I use this powder and when I don't. I also love to use it for baking my under eyes. It brightens it up so much!
Haley H.
This powder was pretty good! There was slight flashback but I thought it was great for setting the face and baking so long as there’s no flash photography. And you cannot beat the price!!
Kristen W.
Florida
This powder is unscented. It's white in color and had some bigger bits in it. My brush luckily didn't pick any up so when I finished the powder those bits were left behind. Shows flashback in photos but did set my foundation. You can over powder with this and make your face look powdery and white. It's a good price and if I needed to be done something in a pinch I would!
Brandy S.
Etowah, TN
Review for: Sheer more...
I liked the finish this powder gave my face but it flashed back like no other. Now if you aren’t taking flash pictures, it’d be fine. Especially for the price but it wasn’t love for me.
Nichole T.
Clearwater
Purchased at: Kohl's
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s a decent setting powder for the price. It can be very messy and have slight flashback but overall sets makeup well. My only concern is it seems to oxidize my foundation in my t-zone after a few hours. I would recommend for someone who is on a budget or in a pinch, I have this as my back-up but prefer something else for everyday or long-wear use.
Holdyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
Not a huge fan of this product, I like e.l.f. but this finishing powder is way too grainy and the smell of the powder is so awful and I feel like I breathe the powder in more than anything.
Bailey F.
Smyrna, GA
As an actress with very oily skin this is a go to for me. I take this with me to every audition so I can do a touch up before going in the room. No one wants a shiny forehead on camera. My only complaint is that the smell is a little strong. It's not bad and it doesn't smell after applied it is just the initial opening of the product that gets you.
Elli E.
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is great at smoothing our lines and makes my makeup stay in place all day. Some say that they get flashback with this product but I always make sure to blend it out completely and receive no flashback!
Amber D.
Elizabeth, IN
It makes your skin feel amazing but it creates patches of white splotches over you face. Maybe I just don't know how to use it. I've tried it after setting, and before. Still splotchy.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.