BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Lauren D.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
This powder does as much as an inexpensive setting powder can do. Gets the job done and has a very low price point. But I personally didnt notice much in the way of diminishing pores or fine lines.
Maddy C.
Knoxville, TN
I like using this powder for "baking" because it is a cheaper powder that I don't feel bad for using a ton of. It is a great deal for its quality! While it may be the cheapest powder out there it works really great. It may not be as nice as some other high end powder but at the price you get this at and the amount in it, it is definitely worth a try!
Tahlia N.
Miramar, FL
HATE this powder. I cant bake with this because all the powder will do is pick up my makeup with the it when i brush it off. I cant push it in with a beauty blender because it has larger white 'balls' in it. The puff is hard to use and removes makeup. the powder gives the face a dry look, and at the end of the day, my face is STILL an oil slick. This powder also gives your face a white cast. so DO NOT take pictures using this powder, you will look like a ghost. I would not repurchase.
Molly  S.
Woodbine, NJ
Review for: Translucent more...
This product was amazing!... For 20 min it stayed on my face. It set my makeup perfectly but after a short time, my skin was shiny and it was like I hadn't used it at all. The puff it comes with also causes it to clump up for no good reason and the same thing happens when you try to reapply. I wanted to like it so bad but it's just not worth the money.
Olivia G.
Review for: Sheer more...
Good for its price but it gives the ghostly look after you've brushed off i recommend not applying all over face as the directions state but instead under the eyes and where you would normally place highlighter. Its also very messy don't pull of the entire safety seal but instead poke a few holes. I would purchase again but maybe in a different shade.
phill a.
Lynnwood, WA
It's SO GOOD. For the $3 each I paid, especially good. It's a finely milled powder that I found totally indistinguishable from Makeup Forever HD powder. They look the same. They apply the same. They wear the same. The packaging is simple but elegant. I threw out the puff it came with and apply with a fluffy brush or a makeup sponge. The holes in the sifter are too big, in my opinion. Too much comes out, too fast. But that is literally my only critique. I'm super pale and never notice a white cast to my face, but I'd be the last person who would. I can't say how it would work on darker complexions. For me, it's totally ideal.
Lauren S.
I use this to make any lipstick super matte. It feels a little weird at first, but once it sets in it has a very nice finish. I do occasionally use it on my face even though I'm not a fan of matte skin on me. Packaging definitely needs to be different. I have to have it sitting on a flat surface and cannot tip it very much otherwise product spills out big time. My boyfriend was playing with it and dropped it and now much of the product is on the applicator and above the screen instead of inside.
Cady W.
Pleasant Gap, PA
I was very skeptical about this setting powder because it was so affordable but I wanted to give it a shot. I had heard good things about ELF. I really like this setting powder. I do not know how it would compare to luxury powders, but I like the way it sets my makeup and how it feels on my skin. It's very lightweight and soft. Would buy again!
Shannon K.
Hopewell Junction, NY
It's okay. But it made my skin break out. Definitely not my favorite product I've used. But maybe for a different skim type it would work better. I have oily skin
Lily M.
The consistency of this product was a little to thick for my preference, and the packaging was very messy. It gave a lot of flashback in pics and didn't set my makeup to my liking
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.