BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
nicole r.
The packaging is definitely subpar. It has a spin cap that just pushes product into the air, so you're bound to waste some of the powder. That being said, it's a great product to set your entire face. It's light and makes your skin super soft. As soon as ELF figures out how to package it so you actually get to use all of the product, this would get 5 stars.
Adriana G.
This product is a must have. It matyofys any makeup look all while setting the makeup as well. I do suggest you let it sit (bake) on the face for 10 mins to really soak up foundation.
Alyssa H.
This powder is a serious dupe (in my opinion) for the Laura Mercier powder. It has a matte finish and doesn't really leave a white cast. It keeps my makeup in place and looking very matte and smooth all day. It's easy to apply- I personally use it to bake my under-eye and under my contour and then blend the rest out over my face. I would definitely buy this again. You can't beat the price point!
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Love.
I actually bought this to assist in setting my lipsticks, but ended up using it on my face as well. It comes out of the container very slowly, so you don't make a mess. I bought it in sheer, & being fairskinned it's almost too light to use. I do think it assists in keeping your makeup "set" for longer, and I'd prefer this one over the hard candy one. It's $6
I like this a lot. I think it works really well in setting makeup and doesn't change the color of my foundation. The only negative is the packaging. It's impossible to use this without making a huge mess. The powder goes EVERYWHERE, every single time I use it. I have found some other powders that I'm' using now just because I don't want to deal with the mess.
Abigail A.
This setting powder is great for it's price! This stuff lasts forever, I still have a lot of product left even though I have used it for a little over a year! This products makes my make up stay all day, especially concealer! It is true that it can get messy, but I find that putting a square make up sponge does the trick so it doesn't scatter all over the place!
Serena S.
This setting powder is great I've used it before. I wouldn't say anything bad about it . It does have a matte finish I like it and yes it is easy to apply on to the face and yes I would buy it again
Vanessa P.
I love love his powder!!! I sets your makeup really well. I don't suggest it if you are taking pictures with flash. It makes you reflect to the camera with flash
Olivia G.
Review for: Sheer more...
Good for its price but it gives the ghostly look after you've brushed off i recommend not applying all over face as the directions state but instead under the eyes and where you would normally place highlighter. Its also very messy don't pull of the entire safety seal but instead poke a few holes. I would purchase again but maybe in a different shade.
Erica J.
Clinton Twp, MI
I didn't think i was going to like it because the first few times i tried it, I felt like i dusted flour on my face.Then i used it with the included puff , lightly patting it over my under eye concealer to set it .... dusted off the excess with a fluffy brush and concealer stays put all day but I have a horrible flashback on pictures taken with a flash.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.