BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I was first introduced to his prouduct on my wedding day. My makeup artist saw my skeptical look when she pulled out a very inexpensive E.L.F prouduct during my trial and she just smiled and said trust me! Not only does this reduce shine and make your makeup last and last but it also photographs beautifully!!
I quickly bought some for myself and I carry it with me. My only complaint would be the packaging...the loose powder all comes out quickly and I lose a lot. Not a huge deal since it's so cheap though :)
Liana R.
I purchased this powder because I heard it's very comparable to the Make Up Forever powder and I was really excited when it came in, but shortly disappointed. I used it straight for a week and day after day, no matter what brush I used it with or how much or how little I used, it left a very noticeable white cast on my face that made my face look kind of gray. I wish I could love this because it's really inexpensive compared to other powders, but it's just too white for my face and doesn't dissolve into the skin.
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
I seriously love this stuff. I bought this after I used my cousins. It goes on so smooth and soft. I notice it helps balance out my skin tone on days when I have redness. I simply blot on with the powder puff it comes with and then blend it in with a large face brush. The price is great and the amount of product you get with it is also a plus! I will be buying again soon.
Cynthia S.
I really really love this powder! It is a loose powder, and the reason I purchased it was because I heard it's a dupe of the Makeup For Ever powder, which is quite expensive compared to this! I have the translucent one. The powder is finely milled, and it makes my skin look really nice, and flawless! The only thing I really don't like is the packaging. The second you open it, powder goes everywhere. It's so easy to make a mess with it, because the powder is so light, and it keeps me from reaching for it more often.
Rochelle N.
Review for: Sheer more...
It is a good setting powder. I use it to set my liquid foundation and to set my concealer, I also apply a thin layer after my eyeshadow primer. It makes my eye makeup apply more smoother and doesn't have patchy areas. I like the texture of this powder it isn't too chunky or too fine. I have combination skin, and it does a great job at keeping my t-zone from getting so oily throughout the day. It is so good for the price and I recommend you try it! Elf has great affordable products! It is also great for photographs
Sasha W.
Omaha, NE
One of my favorite setting powders out there and you can't beat the price! Goes on translucent and can be used to thicken lashes between mascara coats and mattify lip stick too. Best when applied with a large kabuki brush and blended in a little and great for a quick touch up during the day. It can be hard to find in some stores so I definitely recommend grabbing some when you see it!
Carly O.
Gainesville, FL
Disclaimer, I don't really use this product for its original purpose. Instead, I find it great for making my lipstick matte and long lasting, or putting it on before my eye shadow and etc.

PRO TIP: I recently discovered that it works as a great dry shampoo for when you're desperate. Use a fluffy brush and massage into roots and voila - non-greasy and volumized hair.
Danielle I.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a really great setting powder. I got it from Walgreens on sale and this worked better that I could of ever imagined. I've used other powders (some very pricey) and I'm always really oily by the time I got home. I lightly applied this on and my makeup didn't move on bit. No oil, my foundation didn't change color, no makeup ended up on my top at the end of the day and there was no creasing. This is everything. Tip: if you're brown start with a light hand and then add more if needed so you don't end up ashy.
Michelle K.
San Antonio, TX
I'm 47, medium/neutral, some signs of aging, sensitive skin
For the price; elf HD powder is great, but you can tell a slight difference from the high end brands. The powder isn't quite as fine as a high end product, which is most noticeable when you are almost out of powder. The larger particles settle to the bottom. Good for everyday, but for special occasions use the expensive stuff.
Analicia R.
I'm new to using setting powders, but I love this one! I used it for a birthday party I was going to, and my makeup lasted all day! I love how it brightens skin, and makes skin look like it's glowing.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.