BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Tonya S.
Catonsville, MD
Love this stuff! Gives my skin a beautiful, soft appearance and I don't notice any flashback. I also don't have any issues with it even though I have horribly dry skin, which is rare for me with any powder. Took off one star because there tends to be larger chunks of powder in the bar which are unusable, but not so much that it's a huge issue and doesn't really affect the product.
Katie M.
Rodman, NY
This is a great setting powder if you don't want to spend a lot of $$$ on a setting powder. This really is a great way to set your foundation without adding more coverage on your face as well as softening your entire look. The only issue I had was the that the product was spill over the sides of the container when I tried to shake some product out, making it very messy.
Gabrielle P.
Mashpee, MA
I use this product every day and it is so worth the $6! I apply this with a mineral powder brush over my most oily areas(T-zone) and I use the extra on the rest of my face. You do have to be careful of using too much though so I only use what it left in the cap. My biggest con for this product is the packaging. It drives me crazy! It is so clunky and it feels cheap. On top of that, the top screws on but it doesn't feel secure so sometimes it gets everywhere and that's obviously not good with a fine, white powder.
Natalie R.
Oak Grove, KY
I love this stuff and it's a great alternative to other similar high end products i use this over concealer and over forehead nose and chin so basically over any highlighted area. At first it was a little tricky and when i used it after opening it made a mess :-/ It comes with a makeup application but i prefer a brush because theres just too much product on there. Like others have said if you use too much you will look ghostly but you can always blend it out. It's lightweight and for the price you can't beat that!
Rochelle N.
Review for: Sheer more...
It is a good setting powder. I use it to set my liquid foundation and to set my concealer, I also apply a thin layer after my eyeshadow primer. It makes my eye makeup apply more smoother and doesn't have patchy areas. I like the texture of this powder it isn't too chunky or too fine. I have combination skin, and it does a great job at keeping my t-zone from getting so oily throughout the day. It is so good for the price and I recommend you try it! Elf has great affordable products! It is also great for photographs
Janet B.
I have this setting powder and it is wonderful. After you use your concealer to highlight your under eye, forheaded, nose and by your cubics bow, apply this powder to set it, and this powder will and I mean it, it will do it's job. This Elf High Definition Powder is very thin in a good way because it will allow for a smooth transition for setting those areas of your face.
Liana R.
I purchased this powder because I heard it's very comparable to the Make Up Forever powder and I was really excited when it came in, but shortly disappointed. I used it straight for a week and day after day, no matter what brush I used it with or how much or how little I used, it left a very noticeable white cast on my face that made my face look kind of gray. I wish I could love this because it's really inexpensive compared to other powders, but it's just too white for my face and doesn't dissolve into the skin.
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Sheer more...
This translucent HD powder is great! It's very affordable, and sets your makeup and blurs exactly how an HD powder should. I only knocked a star because of the packaging... there is no turn plate over the holes in this powder so expect to get this powder everywhere, or be super careful. I use thins because of the affordability and the simple fact that it works just as good as most high end brands. However, if you are taking a lot of flash photography with this on, beware of the white cast... it's not too bad, but it is present.
Sasha W.
Omaha, NE
One of my favorite setting powders out there and you can't beat the price! Goes on translucent and can be used to thicken lashes between mascara coats and mattify lip stick too. Best when applied with a large kabuki brush and blended in a little and great for a quick touch up during the day. It can be hard to find in some stores so I definitely recommend grabbing some when you see it!
Cynthia S.
I really really love this powder! It is a loose powder, and the reason I purchased it was because I heard it's a dupe of the Makeup For Ever powder, which is quite expensive compared to this! I have the translucent one. The powder is finely milled, and it makes my skin look really nice, and flawless! The only thing I really don't like is the packaging. The second you open it, powder goes everywhere. It's so easy to make a mess with it, because the powder is so light, and it keeps me from reaching for it more often.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.