BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
kinsale s.
Loved this product!! Affordable and high quality. The powder itself is very fine grained, which brings a perfect finishing touch to any makeup look, AND smooths out any imperfections and bumpy, uneven skin.
Marlene D.
Purchased this translucent powder to “bake” after foundation and concealer application. I loved how it minimized pores and helped me achieve a more flawless look.
Santa E.
San Antonio, TX
At first I loved this powder as I was using it to set my concealer, tzone, foundation basically the entire face. My makeup looked super matte and I loved it however it does leave a white cast on your face which can easily be mistaken for a matte finish and it is even more noticeable in photos. This is definitely a product that needs to be used with caution and a light hand.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I love to find products that aren't going to break the bank with that being said. This is absolutely, without a doubt the best drug store setting powder I have ever found. NO shimmer and leaves a beautiful finish. I have super dry skin and most setting powders dry me out, but this one didn't at all. I can't believe how amazing this powder and is and it is so super affordable.
Gracie B.
angleton
Review for: Shimmer more...
I won't be purchasing this again it gives you a very chalky look and definitely has flashback ..... Also feels very uncomfortable on the face and it even broke me out.....
Maggie F.
Westerly, RI
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a good setting powder. It does it's job, and it minimizes the appearance of my pores. It WILL subtly make you look a shade paler than you actually are though, so keep that in mind and maybe use a slightly darker foundation with it. I like to use this setting powder only on the areas I'd highlight: eyes, cheekbones and center of chin & forehead. To avoid that totally washed out look I use a tinted setting powder for the rest of my face. All in all, the price is right, and the performance is good- as long as you take precautions to make sure you don't end up ghostly.
Alyssa B.
Pueblo, CO
I was really excited about this product, unfortunately it was not what I expected. Extremely sheer, I seemed to go threw a lot of product very fast, but I did do what I wanted, just had to put it on thick.
Andrea D.
I don't like this for setting my concealer or my foundation because it makes every crease dry and cakey. But when it comes to making my creme lipsticks matte, transfer proof and last all day?! Omg yes! Skip the tissue, dip your fingertip into the powder and dab on your lips then lightly brush off excess. Your lips will stay matte and last so long even with eating and drinking!
Sarah M.
Oregonia, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
Works pretty well for the price. Use a light hand with it thought because I feel like it can make you look pale even though it is supposed to be “sheer”. It has a silky feel to it.
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
I don't hate it but I don't love it I rarely use this now because this emphasizes my textured skin to much. Its great for the price but there are a few issues.
1. the packaging is horrible it leaks sometimes and when you open the container its all over the place
2. can showcase your textured skin
3. sometimes it doesn't blend out all the way
4. this isn't to be used for every occasion and not recommended for setting your full face only some areas.
But all in all its good for the price and it can last you a very long time, depending how you use it.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.