BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Fabi V.
Indio, CA
I love this product. Works better than some high end products. It's matte and doesn't cake up with you use after foundation and then touch up throughout the day.
Sarah P.
Paradise, KS
Really enjoy this powder for baking!! It really helps to brighten my face without leaving a white cast when I take photos. I also sometimes use it to set my eyeshadow primer, and it's great for that as well!!
Debra B.
Midland, MI
I actually am a very big fan of this product. I bought this for about 6 dollars at Target. It is translucent without leaving a white cast on your face. When I use it to set my concealer and bake my face, I can feel the powder setting my makeup and even if i sweat my makeup doesn't budge. I would love it if there were more product in the package but for the price point I can not complain.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Love Love Love this setting powder by elf, it is super easy to apply over my already done makeup and it really helps control my faces shine for the whole day. It works just as well as those expensive brands for a 1/4 of the price. I didnt like the powder pillow that was included with this powder, it didnt work well at applying the powder so i used a fan brush for a more even and neater look.
Aleigha C.
Neenah, WI
This powder is amazing. super great for oily skin or combo skin in oily areas. a little goes a long way. my only complaint is the container is bulky for the amount of powder inside and it's easy to get powder everywhere. something a little more compacted would be more ideal but still a fantastic product.
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
This powder is an absolute must for anyone looking to expand what types of products they use or if you just forget your usual at home. Though it's white it dusts on as a matte finish that works very well on oily and combination skin and dry skin alike. (I recommend using a moisturizer on dry or combo patches before putting ANY makeup on!) It's also really good for dusting on a bare face as oil control~
Emily S.
Portland, OR
This product seems great but I HATE the packaging. It's way too huge, I can't take it with me anywhere and it's so bulky sitting on my counter. I also always make a mess with it. A little product goes a long way and I've had the same one for about a year, so I think they could definitely make a smaller, more manageable version of this. I would 100% buy a smaller version that I could take with me on the go. As for the product itself - it works great, especially for the price! Buy it - just be prepared to be annoyed with the clunky box.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
This is my absolute favorite loose powder. Ever. I hate the look of powder, I don't like the dryness or the cake-y look, but this one leaves you with neither. It gives your face this softness, I can't explain it but it is gorgeous. Your skin looks like it's natural, yet matte; I feel like it gives me an etherial looking complexion. I think everyone needs to try this, even though the white powder looks intimidating, it adapts to most complexions. Can't say enough good things about this!!! Would purchase even if it was 10x the price, love.
Angelica J.
San Antonio , TX
For the price, this powder is amazing. It performs as well as some exorbitantly expensive setting powders. It goes on so silky smooth and looks so natural. I have bought 3 of these now, and will keep doing so!
Carlie J.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
E.L.F. is the definition for BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!!! I have very sensitive skin and was afraid of trying such cheap makeup. But after years of using it I must say, it is my go to! Especially when I am in a bind and can't get to ulta or another store for a higher cost makeup. Honestly if you compare things on pinterest you can see whats a steal and whats a deal. MOST of them are E.L.F.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.